Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WANTED

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by hi pinion, Jan 25, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I always wanted a 69-72 blazer......even over my 85....but couldnt find one. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif They look pretty mean!!YT HP /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

youre lucky youre in cali then cuz billions of stuff that old is out there\

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

its too late to turn back now,but originaly,thats what i wanted.(7 yrs ago)just couldnt find anything at that time........oh well ,mabey later...im jealous!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Took me about 4months to find mine...looked at 4 other First gen before I bought mine. Most of them were rusted real bad...
    Keep your eyes pealed sometimes real gems go on the market. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

I've had my 72 Blazer since it was brand new...... no regrets. I have 361,000 miles on it right now. Still has the original paint and looks sharp.

John

6. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I've had my 72 Blazer since it was brand new...... no regrets. I have 361,000 miles on it right now. Still has the original paint and looks sharp.

John

[/ QUOTE ]
    Man, I wish I could say that! Luck Dawg!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Wow,i was negative 3 yrs old in 72.I can see youve probly got one of the cleanest 72s around.I bought my truck from my high shcool art teacher,he was the first owner.HP

8. shaun

shaun 1/2 ton status

There is a guy right outside town here with 4 of them and he sold another about 2 months ago and a 70 jimmy right before that. Some guys get all the luck.