Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

wanting feed back on the "stop paying income tax" plans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bad_bo_ti, Jan 14, 2004.

1. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

wanting feed back on the \"stop paying income tax\" plans

i know a couple people on these and was wondering what your guys thoughts and opions and advice where about them? they have other stuff to along the lines of debt elimination, just been kicking it around while i am looking for ways to make more money!! thanks, chris

2. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Re: wanting feed back on the \"stop paying income tax\" plans

Most of those tax things are bogus. Don't pay your taxes and sooner or later (usally later)The tax man will come and take you and your sh!t away................

3. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

I worked with a guy in Salt Lake about 20 years ago that walked around all the time spouting $h!t like "There is NO law that says you have to pay income taxes. They are completely voluntary." He filed for 99 dependents on his W4 so that no taxes were taken out of his paycheck. He also talked a few guillible co-workers into doing the same. Well, he ended up going to a federal prison for tax evasion. The IRS showed up at the door of the other guys homes and gave them something like 48 hours to pay their tax bills IN FULL or the IRS was gonna seize their homes, cars, bank accounts, etc. to recover the taxes owed. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Don't phuque with the IRS unless you have a hankerin' to be somebodys bitch in prison. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif The IRS doesn't take tax evasion lightly.

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

There is no law that says that you have to pay income tax throughout the year. Nothing is stopping you from coming up with the money at the end of the year.

5. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Just so you guys know, and for future reference its in the Constitution that we have to pay income tax.

[ QUOTE ]
    Amendment XVI

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

[/ QUOTE ]

6. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

There have been tax evasion "ideas" floating since the first tax was collected.

Before you follow someone elses advice on anything that might bring unwanted visitors with dark glasses into your house at 2:00am, make sure you understand what the law really says.

Or ..... you might get to visit the nice folks at this really Posh Resort.

If they let you use a computer, make sure you keep in touch!

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i hate taxes as much as anyone... but if I was you, I'd keep payin' em.

have to ask yourself... is losing your house/car/family/life$avings and becoming bubbas b!tch worth it to evade taxes? not in my opinion..

j

8. mudjunkie 82

Anyways you need to keep paying taxes so the jackass's that run this Country can send billions to Iraq and also blow it on Dumb sh!t like a Space station on the Moon and Mars............................ /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

9. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyways you need to keep paying taxes so the jackass's that run this Country can send billions to Iraq and also blow it on Dumb sh!t like a Space station on the Moon and Mars............................

[/ QUOTE ]

Money Well Spent /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

All great things that have happend will make me feel better when April 15 comes around and I cut that check. This is the first year in a long time I feel like I got my money's worth. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

10. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Cut that check? I'm hoping to get mine BACK!!!

11. mudjunkie 82

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Anyways you need to keep paying taxes so the jackass's that run this Country can send billions to Iraq and also blow it on Dumb sh!t like a Space station on the Moon and Mars............................

[/ QUOTE ]

Money Well Spent /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

All great things that have happend will make me feel better when April 15 comes around and I cut that check. This is the first year in a long time I feel like I got my money's worth. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

[/ QUOTE ] how do you feel the billions we blew on Iraq is money well spent? We have people (Americans)dying every day there. For what. What do we stand to gain. Why not take the billions we waste over there and use it for our Country, Roads,Schools,Medical for our Elderly. All that whole thing is over there is Politics and oil. Nothing more. Where are the weapons of mass destruction they said Saddam has......Maybe Fantasy land. Get our troops home where they belong and spend our tax money where it belongs....here in the Good old USA /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

12. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

All I can say is look at what Rudy Juliani (SP?), former NY State Governor, has to say on this subject. He is a liberal Democrat (with a brain) in support of the war in Iraq. He has some very good points worth reading on that subject.

13. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

if you understand anything about international treaty law, you know that we were obligated to re-commence operations against Iraq for their breach of the post Gulf War cease fire. They agreed to do certain things, and reniged on the deal, hence fighting continued. Thankfully this time it went on until saddam was removed and captured. Iraq is not a waste of money... a free iraq and a free afghanistan will inevitably place tremendous pressure on Iran which already has a younger generation of people that want a more free society. Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan were ALL net exporters of terrorism for the last 20 years or so and changing the face of the region in the way that we are is pretty much the only way to stop that.... outside of just nuking them all I guess. Therefore we pretty much have 3 options...

a) nuke the middle east nations that cause a problem off the face of the earth.

b) wage a war (with the military, intel agencies, economics etc etc) against rogue/terrorist supporting states with the long term goal of ending their support for terrorism.

c) shrug it all off and just not worry about terrorist attacks on us or our allies. the old "ignore it and maybe it'll all just go away" defense.

you can support option c all you want... personally I think its idiotic and suicidal to do so... but thats just me.

j

14. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

When I was in High-School my best friends parents owned thier own business, the company that I worked for as a matter of fact... Well, one day we were out on the property cutting down a couple tons of copper piping and a long white lincon showed up with two men, one in a black suit, the other in a navy blue suit. They ended up arresting his mom on the spot for tax fraud and evasion from the previous 5 or 6 years. She was in jail for around 5 years then let out and had community service for roughly the same amount of time.

Yeah... dont mess with the IRS. Just remember, thats how they ended up catching Al Capone... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

The only way ive seen to avoid paying it up here was to never start paying it.Cause if you dont pay them them they dont know you exist, i know one guy who actually paid it after 20 some yyears and he was fawked, he never had a problem till he paid it. But im damn well paying mine, its not worth the trouble to not do it.

16. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

i'll take B please... unfortunate nescesary evil...

and i'll leave C to the whiney liberal dems...

a huge thanks to our boys....

17. mudjunkie 82

Yayou guys all have good points but over 400+ Americans Killed and what 200,000,000,000.00 U.s tax payers Money For a Country whose people totally hate us. Maybe if we were not getting involved in everyone else's affairs they would not bother us. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

18. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yayou guys all have good points but over 400+ Americans Killed and what 200,000,000,000.00 U.s tax payers Money For a Country whose people totally hate us. Maybe if we were not getting involved in everyone else's affairs they would not bother us. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Since when did freedom and security come with a price tag?

Furthermore, if you think it's none of your business, then gladly offer up your home and your family to the terrorists..............................

19. K1Orion

K1Orion 1/2 ton status

A backwoods sonofabitch at work said his cousin doesn't even have a social security #. The guy was born at home in a cabin in the woods, and never held a job that didn't pay cash. He has never paid income tax and he's 73!! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

The best way to avoid paying taxes is move to Mexico or only work for cash. Either way, your gonna pay way to much for what you earn.

20. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

It don't [darn] matter if they like us or not, Look what Afganistan was like when we were'nt paying attention to what was going on there, It was a breeding ground for these scum sucking terrorists. Maybe if we would have taken these pieces of sh*t out a long time ago there would'nt have been a 9-11 /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif