Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

wanting to buy a trailer for my blazer

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by fourwheelerjeff, Jan 10, 2002.

1. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

really did not know where to post this, not a part but it is for a blazer, does anyone have a car hauler trailer for sale or have a good lead on where I could get one, not really looking for something custom and exotic for the big bucks, and I realize that 18.5 swampers prolly won't fit between the fenders, so I will have to change tires at least the fronts or find a low profile flat bed, thanks for the help Jeff

Fort Worth Texas K5er[​IMG]It is always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission[​IMG]

2. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

I have an 8.5'X20' dovetail flatbed trailer I bought in 98. I got it in Nebraska for $1500 new. My rig has a D44 6 lug in front with 36X12.5X15 Swampers on 15X8 rims and the tires rub the inner fenderwells of the trailer, but will slide through.

David

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.extremeblazer.com>ExtremeBlazer</a>

3. 85m1009

85m1009 1/2 ton status

Jeff,
    I have the trailer I have hauled my K5 on for several years for sale. It has an 18 foot flatbed and a 3' by 3' full length crossbox on the front for tools etc. It was originally a stock car trailer with a low dove tail and solid steel floor. It has pull out ramps but I have never used them. I removed the fenders so my front tires would fit between them when I was running 36 x14.50 swampers. It is a good trailer but needs a paint job. If you are interested drop me a PM.

<font color=green>Steve Frisbie</font color=green>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.mooffroadoutfitters.rockcrawler.com>www.mooffroadoutfitters.rockcrawler.com</a>

4. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

sent ya' a pm

Fort Worth Texas K5er[​IMG]It is always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission[​IMG]