Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanting to Trade! R.E.D racing 1/2 doors

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by juanblzer, Mar 3, 2004.

1. juanblzer

juanblzer 1/2 ton status

I have a pair of halfdoors made by www.randyellisdesign.com
    they are pro-built (no boogerwelds and are fully functional and light). They operate off the factory strike and a wingnut (pull up on the wingnut and the the door opens). I would love to keep using them but my only piece of factory sheetmetal is my hood and the firewall/floor. Passenger door has slight rockrash but nothing unrepairable. These really keep the cab from flexing too much. They also cost me over 400 to have made (and that did not include the doors themselves). [​IMG]
    150 obo plus shipping includes newer hinges.

2. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

And if anyone in So. Cal has what he needs, I can take them and bring parts back to save on shipping, as I will be meeting up with him in the next month hopefully. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

i have a 4wd box 75 to your door?

4. 85army tank

85army tank 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifI will soon have an 85 front clip off of mine i am going with an 91 jimmy front.I have one fender driver side but it is rusty.Also have iner fender for that side but also rusty.But the main part you might be interested in for this swap is the radiator suport it has dual head lights the grill is ok but there are a few tabs missing.i do have pics i can email you if you want .BUt i am in southren mn.So shipping could kill this deal but if you are interested pm an offer.I could be interested in the doors if they wouldnt be to much money.But i will sell the radiator suport out right too. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

lemme know if you need to findany loose small stuff, or anything else that is lost or that is missing that you thought was supposed to be intact or whatever, i have years and years of small stuff frm parting out stuff for so long

this goes for anyone with anythingregarding parts being lost

6. juanblzer

juanblzer 1/2 ton status

ttt
    OK,
    the truck I was going to do all this work on, fell through. I still want to sell these doors. anyone interested? I'm pretty negotiable and I might be interested in trading for in any parts for my 1970 C-10 longbed 2wd. Im particularly interested in a 2wd front suspension from a late 70s to mid 80s chevy truck and a 2wd steering box and pump.