Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

War rant

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by firefighter184, May 25, 2004.

1. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

I know this is gonna be ugly, but I gotta throw it out.

I had a guy (just like Tecton) tell me that my buddy Andy (who just got back from Iraq) was a murderer and a pawn and that I was an "accomplice for passing off my bigotry and lack of education as patriotism".

Who the blank do these bastards think they are? I served my country, ny dad served, and so did my grandpas. I can't believe the nerve of these pricks! If you don't believe that our flag is worth dying for, you don't have any idea what it means.

I AM SO BLANKING MAD RIGHT NOW! I JUST WANT TO GO KICK SOME LEFTIST, UNWASHED, HIPPIE, SNOBBY. ELITIST KIDS ASSES.

Thank you for your time. Please do not turn this post into a crazed left versus right post, because we are called the right for a reason you baloneysmokers. Why don't you go get married in Mass. and leave the rest of us alone. Shut up. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Accusations of ignorance are the common liberal tact. Don't sweat it. They refuse to acknowledge that THEY are the ones taking the easy way out, the PC popular view. It is those of us willing to say what we believe in, unpopular as it may be, that are taking the risky route.

Thank your friend Andy for me, and remind yourself that when you KNOW what is right and wrong, it doesn't matter if everyone agrees with you or not.

3. djsblaze

djsblaze 1/2 ton status

That dude's comment is as extreme as the nuts we are over there dealing with. I dont think there is any excuse for dogging our men and women over there taking care of business. Hell, I'll go a step further and possibly step on a few toes here. I dont necessarily agree with everything the administration is doing over there, but I sure as hell would not fault any of the men and women on the ground. They dont make the policy decisions, they just do the work. My .02

4. SS66

SS66 1/2 ton status

Im normally a calm fellow. But I dont think I could stop myself from bashing some skull if an idiot said that crap to me. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

I AM SO BLANKING MAD RIGHT NOW! I JUST WANT TO GO KICK SOME LEFTIST, UNWASHED, HIPPIE, SNOBBY. ELITIST KIDS ASSES.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Id get mad too if i couldnt muster up an educated response...speaking of edjamacated

bush said something similar

[ QUOTE ]

I AM SO BLANKING STUPID RIGHT NOW! I JUST WANT TO GO KICK SOME MUSLIM, UNWASHED, TOWELHEAD, SAND N*****. FUNDAMENTALIST KIDS ASSES.

[/ QUOTE ]
    And boy did he.

If you want to get mad, cause you joined the military and I didnt, go for it. You fought for this country, youve earned your right to be mad at people who disagree with you.

I would appreciate it, if you didnt bring me into your little crusade.

Would this be any different if i joined the military, fought, harder than you did, and still had my point of view? Yes. Only difference, is you wouldnt be able to use "i was in the army" as a weapon in the argument. Leaving you, and the rest of your republican day care squad with dittly to say.

How about attacking the point, without trying to USE your military record as leverage. There is a challenge.

6. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Tecon, you really think every one that joins the army is a worthless peice of trash? You sure give me the impression that that is the way you think.

[ QUOTE ]
    Id get mad too if i couldnt muster up an educated response...

[/ QUOTE ]
    I have yet to see ONE single educated response from you on the subject of freedom or the military. Do you think this country would be free without a military?

[ QUOTE ]
    How about attacking the point, without trying to USE your military record as leverage. There is a challenge.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Did you miss the point that someone was attacking his friends military record and history with no factual data, therefore making it the point of the conversation?

8. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

A. You attack him for being uneducated, but look at your post, no facts, not even any clear opinions. I've heard you say you're a student. I'm curious where, as you seem to know sh*t about sh*t.

B. Bush said no such thing and your attempt at humor is weak.

C. The rest makes no sense. He did not join the military, his friend Andy did. Nothing in the post refers to you, which also raises the question; what little crusade?

D. I would attack the point viciously, but I am having trouble finding it. I have no military record to "leverage" against you, but challenge accepted. Make a point of some kind, there is your challenge.

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Gosh, you should just come out and say "beat me severely". I swear, sometimes your responses are no more than antagonistic.

[ QUOTE ]
    Would this be any different if i joined the military, fought, harder than you did, and still had my point of view? Yes. Only difference, is you wouldnt be able to use "i was in the army" as a weapon in the argument. Leaving you, and the rest of your republican day care squad with dittly to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would most likely be different because you'd probably have a different viewpoint, not because you'd have an equalizing credential. As for the comment on the republican day care squad, sounds like a generalization to me. Republican is an extremely wide term.
    Regardless of how you generalize and stereotype a group, I've heard plenty of "republicans" without military background attack a vast array of points and succeed.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok:

[ QUOTE ]
    If you don't believe that our flag is worth dying for, you don't have any idea what it means.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clarify the point you'd like attacked. That is, if you're not afraid of the republican day care attacking something again...

10. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

any way you want to swing it your going to find folks that want to push thier idea's and desires on you.

just tell the guy "Your Welcome"... and walk away. if he has the intelligence to ask what he is "Welcome" for... calmly remind him that regardless of how any of us feel about this particular "war" its the guys holding the guns that provide the safety and security for guys like him to have his opinion and not be strung up for expressing it. Tell him he is welcome to express his thoughts and feelings while being protected by the blanket of security that our nations military provides (to steal from a bad movie)

Then just walk away... the madder you get, the more he will be able to justify his thoughts and his position on the matter. Beat his ass and he will without a doubt have proof in his bloody urine sample that all men (and women) in the military are thoughtless, brainless drones that only know violence.

right wing, left wing... liberal, conservative... its all bullshit. Like the war or not (thats your opinion)... support the troops (regardless of your opinion), the men and the women putting it on the line... or honestly... get out. We have the military might that we do because they follow orders... so if you dont like the orders take it up with the big boss-man... but always support the troops.

11. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Tecton, you really think every one that joins the army is a worthless peice of trash?

[/ QUOTE ]
    nooooo didnt say it did i?

[ QUOTE ]

I had a guy (just like Tecton)

[/ QUOTE ]
    There is his reference to me. Your welcome for the correction.

Want my opinion?
    I bet you do.

12. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I would attack the point viciously, but

[/ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    It would most likely be different because

[/ QUOTE ]

13. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

14. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Tecton is a dumbass /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

15. RingMaster4x4

RingMaster4x4 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is much better. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]
    OH CRAP!!!
    YOU GOT ME
    ITS ALL OVER
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

17. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    *** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]
    What's that? I can't hear very well...

18. miniwally

miniwally 1/2 ton status Premium Member

People may not agree with the fact that we are in Iraq fighting a war on Terrorism. Fine, you have that right as an American.
    What I wish all of the anti war people would get through their heads is that the people we as Americans voted into office made a decision. Now we as Americans need to stand behind these people and most of all SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
    These men and women are a long way from home dealing with things that we cannot imagine, and all we are doing is fighting on the internet about who is right or wrong.
    Why don't we all try to remember what got us the ability to openly voice an opinion that is different than that of our policy makers. Young Men and Women fighting for our rights and beliefs.

By the way arguing on the internet is like being in the special Olypics, even if you win you are still retared.

19. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Again, make a coherent point. It is hard to attack empty air.

"nooooo didnt say it did i?"(nimrod)

No one said you said this:

"You sure give me the IMPRESSION that that is the way you think."(kennyw)

Read the whole sentence.

"I had a guy (just like Tecton)"(firefighter184)

He was just pointing out your similarity of opinion to this other jackass, I do not see his attempt to "bring you into his little crusade"

If you want to just go through and pick fly sh*t out of pepper on these posts, go ahead.

You still have not made any points, stated any facts or done anything but effectively emulate a large infected boil on my ass.

By the way Mr. student, the proper conjuntion of you are is YOU'RE. Reading your posts is like volunteering at the special olympics. It hurts my brain to think down to your level.

20. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Can't we all just get along ????? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif