Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

War Sucks (may offend)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Chris87K5, Nov 5, 2002.

1. Chris87K5

Chris87K5 1/2 ton status

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Hey it offends me...I think we should
    [​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I think we should wack Iraq, not stroke our sacks. </font color>

4. Troopie's Tonka

Troopie's Tonka 1/2 ton status

dude come on, for real....the 70's were over a long time ago. Not that I am biased or anything, since I am in the military, but as a citizen, I suppose you are, you really should support your government's decisions. it is only human to not agree with some of them, but support them. whenever you feel that you are ready to live in a 3rd world country, live under a dictatorship or communism, feel free to move. I have lived in a 3rd world country, for two years, and I saw these peoples eyes. (Dakar, Senegal (country in western part of africa) They begged for U.S. intervention. And I have been defending our nations interests for the past 7 years, no combat yet.
    Ok, now for my personal opinion, I think we should blow all of them raghead fu$ks up, then send in the marines to separate the good ones from the bad, and have them torch whichever ones wanna be bad....masturbate??? haha, i will masturbate when I see a big mushroom cloud over Iraq on the Fox News Channel. I hope you don't advertise your liberal views on war around your friends do you? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

5. Troopie's Tonka

woops, i forgot...k-5's are cool.....You are not

6. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

its either deal with iraq know, or later when they have a chance with nuclear weapons. basic fact, we should have finnished the job that polotics did not let the military do in 90'.

7. Troopie's Tonka

amen....wow, i think i got religious there for a second..haha

8. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

evem if they hand a hand in the Kobart towers, the USS Cole, Pentagon, Twin Towers??????? I dont beleive that thing even exist, its amazing to me that people in this country forget that the only reason we have a country is because a bunch of people got together, picked up arms agianst the world power of the time and beat them. It was not anything else but a war, that is how this country was granted its independence, nothing else. But now we are suppose to leave things alone??? No i dont know they did all that but when you think about the butt kickin they got 11 years ago its not hard to beleive that they would help anyone who disliked the US. Going back to the Gulf is not somthing i am looking foward to, i was there in 95-96 after doing some work in Bosnia. Now i have 2 kids that i want to see grow up but being a combat engineer in 2nd Marine Division gives me a better than average chance if we go back. but that is 100 fold better than the chance of my children dieing because we didnt do anything about these people so they hit us agian. or more Sadam specific he is allowed to keep going with his bio research or god forbid a nuclier project. do you really think that jacking off is going to make this any better???Amazing

9. MXmastermike

MXmastermike 1/2 ton status

some people are americans, some people are individuals. Thats just how it is.

10. sapper

NO this is America and we are Americans!

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

That is by far the STUPIDEST thing I have seen in awhile...... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    It amazes me seeing all the people demostrating against a war that ain't happening.....yet.

Wonder if they have ever thought that maybe the powers that be up there at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue might have something of blow away proportions they are sitting on, until the time is right about Iraq? But no, since they subscribe to the liberal agenda, it's the "we're the loudest and we don't care what anyone else says, we are always right" thought process.

If we go, and every thing I see and read, i.e. the news articles on ships loaded with armor headed that way, new airstrips, Marines having car washes (don't ask /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif) leads me to believe we are going, then I hope that Bush can give us the surefire info that the American people think we need and when we do go in, we sweep the whole place clean of the worthless sh*theads.

12. sapper

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    , Marines having car washes (don't ask )

[/ QUOTE ]
    one day Bubba we are going to drink a few beers and tell sea stories (or whatever you guys call them) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    this stupid @ss post got my blood presure up.

13. Troopie's Tonka

you are right on it man...and if you go before me, i hope i can be your commo guy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Troopie's Tonka

your blood up huh? i try to consider myself to be, and i try to act like your every day conservitive...in reality, i am as far right as you can get. i can't stand when people try to play that card "oh my god, we have to love each other, god loves everyone, save trees, save bears, don't fight, let's all be friends, let's all grow flowers in our yards, let's let anyone be a U.S. citizen, lets protest against government, let's protest against war". WTF? one question..... Have you or your father or brothers ever served his country? and i am not talking about burger king....if the answer is no.....goodnight

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Sea stories huh? Well how's this? During Desert Storm, my unit was tasked with defending Waikiki against the Iraqis......

16. sapper

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Have you or your father or brothers ever served his country?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Are you asking me this or the dope who started this post? If its me them yes, father 21 year US Army veteran with a tour in Vietnam, me 10 years Marine and my wife has been in the Navy over 6 years. Hell go as far back as Grandfather and we have over 50 years service to this country.

17. Stickseler

I spent Desert Storm as a plt. Sgt of a LAV Combat Replacement Company at LeJeune. The best part of that...All those women in the bars ever wed. fri. sat. mon and tues night.... oh yea and thurs. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I did get to tag a target for an air strike during Panama in '89 /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

18. MXmastermike

MXmastermike 1/2 ton status

if you devote part of your life to something, you lose some of your freedom to oppose it. Our government is NOT America. America has people, and those people have government and the government has a military. America has citys. America has mountains and America has deserts. America has economy. Government is made to help people have a higher quality of life, and secondarily to help society enforce it's morals. The government shouldnt try to sculpt society's morals, society should be sculpting the government!

19. Troopie's Tonka

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif HELL NO! I wasn't talking to you man, I was talking to the Dipsh%t that started this waste of time forum...why in the hell did he start it anyway? I am wasting my time even reading and replying...I could be reading other stuff and learning how to fix stuff and break more...ugh... Military tradition in the family makes a great American. We date back to WW1. Dad, Vietnam, Uncle, Vietnam, Uncle Desert Storm, Grandpa, WW2 + Korea, Great Grandpa, WW1. actually, my cousin is the only male that hasn't served on my fathers side of the family..but he is/was a college baseball hero (UCF) Brian Freeland....so i guess we can let him slide. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

20. Stickseler

True but if a majority of the people support the Government then the people who dont can leave /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And just remember wether we are Marines, Army, Navy or Air Force. for all the ragging we do to each other most all of us are willing to eat a bullet for the other when it comes down to it. That also includes the people (ie: bleeding heart liberals)who don't like us.

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier, not the lawyer, who has given us the right to a fair trial.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves under the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag,
    who allows the protester to burn the flag.

Author Unknown

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]