Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Warn 8274 For Sale - Colorado

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by HarryH3, May 20, 2006.

1. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Warn 8274 with excellent wire rope and controller, with mount for CJ7 (looks easily adaptable to other applications) and roller fairlead. This winch was purchased in 1986 and installed on a former neighbors CJ7. He used it 3 or 4 times, then got transferred overseas. He put the winch into his father-in-laws garage for 12 years, then it sat in his garage here for a few more years. I bought it and then it sat in MY garage for the last 4+ years. :o So this is pretty much an NOS 8274. The aluminum case is weathered from the time it was mounted on the CJ7, but it's obviously never been abused. The wire rope is even still in excellent condition.

$500. Located in NW Colorado Springs.

Sorry, no shipping. I'm moving and don't have time to deal with that. :(

2. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Ahhhhhhhhhh.

I'd love to have it but I just dropped close to 3500 on the truck over the last 3 months.

That'll be a heck of a deal for somebody, TTT for ya Harry. :D

3. fred2mihi

fred2mihi 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

What would you do with it "cricket"? Oh I know put it on the DQ and hook it to the garage so no one could steal the Queen. :D :D :bow: :bow: :haha: :haha: I was trying to work out a trade with a fellow for his 8500# Warn but he went and traded it for a pop up camper.:( :( Yep if I wasn't moving and had the extra cash I know where that winch would be.