Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Warn Bumper for $50???

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by gjk5, May 3, 2005.

1. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Just saw this on the way back from lunch. Couldn't find a pic on ebay or Warn's site but it's a hidden winch chrome diamond plate bumper in pretty decent shape and he say's he'll take $50 for it. I wish I could find a pic of it, but does anyone have any input as to whether this is a decent deal or not? It's not one of the big monster 300 lb deals and it's pretty short too so it looks useable.

2. ratzila

ratzila 1/2 ton status

It sounds like the warn enforcer bumper. For 50 bucks it is a great deal. I sold my black one for 150.

3. pvfjr

pvfjr 1/2 ton status

Just the steel it's made of is worth more. Even in it's worst shape, all you'd have to do is sand it down and paint it. No fab work required. Wish I could find a deal like that.

4. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]

If that's the one, that's not it, not as high, no endcaps like that one and does not have the three oval holes at the top, also top panel is diamond plate. Does not seem to have holes for lights as well.

Thanks though, any other thoughts?