Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Warn Drive Flanges??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Nitrodrip350, Feb 28, 2003.

1. Nitrodrip350

Nitrodrip350 1/2 ton status

Where can I find some info on these? I've searched all over Warn.com but can only find regular hubs? Any info on these? They look to just lock the front hub 100% right?

Thanks, Shane /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[​IMG]

2. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

basically full time hubs---they stayed locked all the time---a lot of the hardcore crawlers use them because they are basically unbreakable

3. K1Orion

K1Orion 1/2 ton status

They just lock the stub axle to the hub. 203 equipped trucks came with flanges in them. I have a set from a d44 that was in a truck with a 203. Not sure if d60 came from the factory with 203/flanges. If you want the flanges and dust covers I got, PM me.

4. ken

ken 1/2 ton status

Dana 60s had drive flanges also, when automatic tranny and 203 equipped in the years 1977-1979.

5. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

The Warn one's are for the 35 spline outer stubs and yes are full time, I just got a set and are very happy with them. There are stock drive flanges for the dana 60 and they are for the factory 30 spline outer stubs, can usually be found on ebay for around 60.00 to 80.00 If your looking for a set make sure you get a set for a chevy as they where the internal style verses the dodges or at least most dodges where the external type. If you do have the 30 spline and get drive flanges and decide to go with 35 spline later there is a couple of places that can modify them for the 35 spline. My truck will be trailered to the trail, so that is why I went with them. If my truck was going to be on the road much I think I would have went with locking hubs.

6. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

interested in selling the old ones? i need some 30 spline full time hubs.
    grant