Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Warn/hubs-89 Surb

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ARTIC, Jan 11, 2005.

1. ARTIC

ARTIC Registered Member

THANKS for getting back to me so fast,the short axle only moves about a 1\16",but the long one moves about 3\16",i gues i should pull the WARN -free/lock-hubs off and take a look in there to see whats cookin.do you just need and allen key and that it?it kinda looks that way?what in side,lots of little parts that fall out and its a puzzl?or its not that bad realy.allso how do you tell if you have DANA running gear on your truck,somone spent a lot money on this truck befor i got it,it had a work order in the glove box forover $2,800 -brakes,exhost,rear/dif,tires.it could be somone botched## the job on the rear end,get this,iam runnen 32"x11 with a 700R4 locker,the spedo in to the trany is stock,no step gear,and my dash speedo saya iam doin 10 over the limmit,60 is realy 50-that doesn't make sence,bigger tires means your speedo is under not over rite?some more info no this would be apreatiched,THANKS

2. bigblock44k5

bigblock44k5 1/2 ton status

Who are you talking to?

3. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

i assume he ment me cause i replied to his post earlier