Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

warn hubs

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by roechambeau, Jul 19, 2005.

1. roechambeau

roechambeau Registered Member

well i went to change the rotors and brake pads on my 70 blazer and found that the spring in my lockout hubs had snapped. anyone know where i can get a replacement spring or will i have to buy a new set of hubs? thanx in advance

2. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Go to www.warn.com and find their customer service number. Call them and politely discuss the situation. They just might send you a new spring for free. :rolleyes:

I bought an axle once with some Dick Cepek hubs on it. They each were missing a wire ring inside that helps hold the dial in place. They looked VERY much like Mile Marker hubs, so I called Mile Marker. Sure enough, they OEM'd the hubs for Dick Cepek. I explained the situation to their support guy, who then offered to send the part to me for nothing. I wasn't the original purchaser, someone else obviously took the parts off and lost them, but Mile Marker did me right. :cool1: I expect that Warn will do the same for you.

3. roechambeau

roechambeau Registered Member

good info! i will give that a shot. thanx again