Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Warn Industries Customer Service

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Smitty, Jan 11, 2001.

1. Smitty

Smitty 1/2 ton status

Just wanted to pass on something good about the customer service at Warn Industries. My Blazer only had three of the six allen screws on each hub when I bought it. I couldn't locate the right size in the area so I sent an email to the customer service department at Warn Industries for price and availability for 12 each. The sent me a reply stating that if I'd supply my address they'd send them to me free of charge. Today I got a package of 15 screws in the mail. Not the kind of service you see every day!

Smitty

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

that is how all companys should handle things

s.smith 77blazer lookin 4 mud

3. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple>Pro Comp Explorer has also got good customer service.......... I was putting on a dual steering stabilizer from them and somewhere along the way I lost one of the rubber bushings in the snow bank. I called them up and said I needed just one of them, they took my address and yesterday I received 4 complete kits that included the end nut, 2 rubber bushings and 2 cupped washers. Pretty nice to see in this day and age where you usually have to pull teeth to get what you need. That is the way everybody should conduct business. Any other stories like this guys ?</font color=purple>

<font color=purple>L8r,

.Riz.<font color=purple>

4. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple>Pro Comp Explorer has also got good customer service.......... I was putting on a dual steering stabilizer from them and somewhere along the way I lost one of the rubber bushings in the snow bank. I called them up and said I needed just one of them, they took my address and yesterday I received 4 complete kits that included the end nut, 2 rubber bushings and 2 cupped washers. Pretty nice to see inn this day and age where you have to pull teeth to get what you need usually. That is the way everybody should conduct business. Any other stories like this guys ?</font color=purple>

<font color=purple>L8r,

.Riz.<font color=purple>