Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WARN locking hubs...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by PattBlue, May 11, 2000.

1. PattBlue

PattBlue Registered Member

It doesn't list a 1990 chevy blazer or even the conversion kit ( well atleast I could'nt find it.) Will the $93.00 one work?? Or am I reading it wrong?? I think the 90 they list is for a S-series?? In the TECH section it said the 10-bolt axle is 30 spline...>> CONFUSED!!

From Warn

Premium 4WD Hubs
    Warn all metal Premium Hubs exhibit a long list of technical advantages no other hub can match. They're the best selling hubs in the world and the only hub made right here in the U.S.A.

Please select a product for your vehicle below
    SKU

Product Description

Application Description

Unit Qty

Your
    Price

Qty

Add to Cart

20990 4WD Hubs, Spline Count 19
    77-87 Chevrolet / GMC C/K-Series / C/K-Series
    69-91 Chevrolet / GMC S10-Blazer / S15-Jimmy / Suburban

69-87 Chevrolet / GMC C/K-Series / C/K-Series, 1969-80 vehicles are not compatible with full-time or four-wheel drive unless used in conjunction with a transfer case conversion kit. Use Conversion Kit

2. 6.2 man

6.2 man 1/2 ton status Premium Member

It sounds right to me . S10's don't use locking hubs .

3. DMK

DMK 1/2 ton status

SOUNDS RIGHT TOO ME ALSO. 89 AND UP 10 BOLTS HAVE 30 SPLINE AXLES. MANUAL HUBS FOR ALL 73 TO 91 K5'S ARE THE SAME. SHOULD NOT NEED CONVERSION KIT WITH YOUR HUBS HAVE PUT WARN HUBS ON AN 87 AND 89 BLAZER. THIS IS THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR BLAZER.

4. 6.2Blazer

6.2Blazer 1/2 ton status

All you need is the hubs, and yes, those should be the right ones. The OUTER axles on all 10 bolts and Dana 44's were 19 spline and are the same, the inner axles can be different lengths and/or spline count, but they don't affect the locking hub.