Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Warn Series 18 Industrial Winch

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by JEBSR, Jan 2, 2013.

1. JEBSR

JEBSR 1/2 ton status

I have an industrial series 18,000 lb winch that was purchased new, used for mock up, and put on a shelf in my shop. The only time power has ever been put to this winch was last night to test it. Works perfect. It is dusty from sitting and may has a scratch or two from mock up but has no damage and every accessory was purchased new with the winch. It does not have a controller as I was going to use it with my interior controls. Uses a standard 3 pin controller. Only reason for selling is I sold the truck and I'm starting a new hotrod project that doesn't need a winch.

The first link is to summit racing showing the current price and the other is to the specifications of the winch.

As you will see on the warn website, this winch is priced with no wire, fairlead, or tensioner. I purchased these items and they were factory installed. This winch cost 3100+ plus the addition 569+ for the accessories.

I prefer local pickup, but will ship for actual cost. Item weighs just over 100 lbs.

$2750

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/wrn-77232

http://www.warn.com/industrial/winches/series_18dc.shtml

IMG_20130102_171612.jpg

IMG_20130102_171625.jpg

2. JEBSR

JEBSR 1/2 ton status

How about $2500 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

3. JEBSR

JEBSR 1/2 ton status

Reasonable Offer?