Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Warning Adult content (Hunting for Bambi)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jul 16, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Click here

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

that is grose and wrong, i think anyone who gets jollys out of that is just horrible. i hope you dont endorse anything like this [ QUOTE ]
    Click here

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Sex and Violence a deadly combination! Women are being hunted down like animals and shot with paintball guns. Tracking down women with dogs to chasing after them with a real armored tank. When it comes to hunting women if you can think of it we probably show it. Women are screaming with fear

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell is wrong with people? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif God forbid a woman complains about it either. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Sex and Violence a deadly combination! Women are being hunted down like animals and shot with paintball guns. Tracking down women with dogs to chasing after them with a real armored tank. When it comes to hunting women if you can think of it we probably show it. Women are screaming with fear

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell is wrong with people? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif God forbid a woman complains about it either. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I seen a thing on Fox News about it this morning. Those women get paid a min of $1,000.00 and if they make it without getting shot with the paintball, they get $2,500.00 . So it's not all bad, and it's not like anyone is forcing anyone into it.

5. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

Those are some sick F's /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

6. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Yah, but who's sicker? The guys doing the hunting or the girls who volunteer to run around bare-assed naked and dodge paintballs for $1,000?? I think it's a tossup /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I seen a thing on Fox News about it this morning. Those women get paid a min of $1,000.00 and if they make it without getting shot with the paintball, they get $2,500.00 . So it's not all bad, and it's not like anyone is forcing anyone into it.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Money you say...... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif 2500.00? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Eh hem.. Pardon me I have to go make a phone call.

[ QUOTE ]
    Yah, but who's sicker? The guys doing the hunting or the girls who volunteer

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I am going to say the women are sicker. The guys are just smart for getting the girls to do something so stupid.

8. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

whos sicker? people who pay to watch that. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    :: Book A Hunt
    Book A Hunt
    If you would like to fly out to wonderful fun filled Las Vegas, Nevada for the hunt of a lifetime now is your chance. You can actually hunt one of our Bambi babes and shoot her with paintballs while we film the whole thing and tape it for your own home video. We will send you a complete list of wall hangers to choose from once your reservation is confirmed for your hunt. With over 30 women ready to be chased down and shot like dogs we guarantee a wide variety of Bambi’s to choose from. Whether it is the girl next door or a perfect 10 we have an abundance of these beauties. So if you are the ultimate sportsman and are seeking the ultimate adrenaline rush then come out to our ranch and shoot one of these trophies. Then take home the video of her mounted on the wall for all your friends to see.This is the gift for the person who thought he had it all.

Private hunt includes:
    · Round Trip Airfare for hunter
    · Lodging for hunter (3 Days 4 Nights)
    · Meals for hunter
    · The Hunt
    · Video of the Hunt
    · Mount (Video wall image)

Price: $10,000.00 U.S.
    Deposit: $2,500.00 U.S. ** NON- REFUNDABLE**
    Name Product Description Price
    Deposit Book A Hunt - Deposit $2500.00
    Balance Due Upon Arrival $7500.00