Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Warranty on Greasable Bushings?

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by Boss, Aug 10, 2001.

1. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Stephen,

I got the greasable bushings from you for the rear shackles/spring back in April of this year and put it on in May. I noticed yesterday that one of my bushings (the one one that goes on the rear spring that the rear shackle attatches to; I noticed that it was just smashed/ripped from around the shackle. NOT good. I was wondering what can be done? I obviously will need a new one. And Yes, I did apply grease to it before and after install. You can PM me if you like. Thanks and take care.
    Boss

89' 1 TON of FUN K5

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Replacing them this soon after you installed them isn't a problem, we can send the out for free. We need to come up with a policy for this because it's becoming more of a concern as more people use their trucks harder. Really, we could probably sell a replacement bushing kit for $20 or so to existing customers and just put in new ones periodically. But you shouldn't have to do that after a couple of months!

Making the world better, one truck at a time.
    SW-ORD

3. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Thanks a lot for the great service and warranty Stephen. I sent you an email. Thanks and take care.

89' 1 TON of FUN K5

4. Brian 89KBlazer

Brian 89KBlazer 1/2 ton status

See what I meant in my post about the Colorado address post.... just plain excellent service!!! [​IMG][​IMG]

Brian
    89KBlazer

Build it Right or Don't build it at all!!