Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

was it a dream or real???

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BAD LUCK 79', Feb 8, 2002.

1. BAD LUCK 79'

BAD LUCK 79' 1/2 ton status

ok here's the story ... i get up this morning and as i'm stumbling to the bathroom the wife says " go ahead and order those parts you wanted for the k-5" now of course i stop in my tracks because as some of you know me and my wife have been arguing over keeping it... well anyways i go ahead with the morning rituals and as i'm gettin the coffee ready i ask her if she just asked me something.. and she repeats that i can order some parts... and she said it with a smile on her face... ok either my wife has been abducted or she's wanting something.. i just can't tell which... but you know what ?? my order form is goin out in the morning... that way she can't back out on it... WOOO HOOO

BAD LUCK is better than no luck at all!!!!
    Is it bad that my truck is older than my wife?

2. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Better get her and extra nice Valantines day gift and take her out to a nice dinner. It could be one of those femal jedi mind tricka hehehe.

Women dig dents and flat paint!
    coloradok5.com/gallery/Grim
    75 Jimmy, Dollar
    Grim-Reaper

3. yup, its a test. screw it up and you'll have to sell the blazer AFTER you put the new parts on!

<font color=blue>You think you're excited, feel my nipples!

</font color=blue>

4. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Watchout !
    The last time I fell for that old " Go ahead honey, and get that stuff you have been wanting" line. It cost me new carpeting and a new kitchen floor.

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Thunders-Blaze> Blazer pics</a>

<font color=blue>Nevada... Where the pavement ends and the west begins

5. BAD LUCK 79'

BAD LUCK 79' 1/2 ton status

well i just got confermation last night.... she don't care if i keep the k-5... woo hoo... and since i found some parts up here in georgia i think i'll pick up some....... heheh

BAD LUCK is better than no luck at all!!!!
    Is it bad that my truck is older than my wife?