Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

wash.. law, are headlights required?and can a truggy get a ORV tab?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by uglychevyZZ4, Jun 19, 2004.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Hmm... isnt like ill be driving at night and if its offroad i can use my PIAA's, so are headlights required for day to be present even iff turned off? if not i can get another 7" of narrowing on each side. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: wash.. law, are headlights required?

if you drive it on the street then yes they are but if it is a offroad ONLY vehicle then no you don't

3. uglychevyZZ4

Re: wash.. law, are headlights required?

hmm, can it be liscesed as a ORV then? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Still waiting for progress pics ugly. Doesn't matter if its done or not, or pretty or not. Everyone else isn't all shy about their trucks /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. uglychevyZZ4

ya well i got halted for 3 1/2 weeks due to having to warranty my welder, had everything held together with vise grips /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif fine Ill post a pic when i get some coffee. I was gonna wait til i got my beadlock rings welded on the rims and then post a pic /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

i noticed at the rock crawl in goldendale today that most of the rigs have what looks to be headlights and at least one brake and tail light...and a licence plate...just so they can go to the orv parks and be legal on gravel roads...most have a center mounted tail/brake light,and a set of off road lights where the headlights would be...