Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

wash your truck

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by blublaz57, Jul 4, 2002.

1. blublaz57

blublaz57 1/2 ton status

it seems that everytime my stupid neighbor washes his truck(because i dont wash mine) it seems to rain , so if everyone
    just broke down and wash your rig (even marv and rob /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif ) maybe it will rain.(this is jimmyjacks and blublazs thinking who knows.) /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

I washed mine the day before it rained here. I've even been leaving my tarp at home so the rain can soak my seats, but it's just not takin' the bait. Now that the truck is clean inside(mostly) and out Maybe it'll rain tonight. It is the 4th of July after all. Come on rain we're pushin' all the buttons. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

I was going to wash the inside today, but It was dark by the time I got it cleaned out with the shop vac.

I did finally get around to fixing the loose wire on my passenger side brake light, so now there are two brake lights instead of one.