Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Washingtonian pride

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mountainexplorer, Apr 26, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[darn], don't encourage people to come here...errr uhh I mean , your a liar Alan this state sucks ass and it would be a huge waste of time for anyone to come here or think about moving here... OK I admit it Washington D.C. does kick ass everybody should go there, I mean here and stay... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Geesh man! What were you thinkin'! /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif You can't go telling everybody lies like that! It'll catch up to you someday /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

To everyone else...HE IS FULL OF CRAP!! WE HAVE NOTHING LIKE THAT HERE. STAY AWAY FOR YOUR OWN GOOD! IT SUX ARSE HERE! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. mountainexplorer

oops... ummm, yeah. Its a nice place to visit... but not to live. So no one should ever move here. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

You forgot to tell them about the nuclear waste dumps and big open deserts... For some reason most people think this is the Evergreen state when most of it doesnt even have trees! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. mountainexplorer

[ QUOTE ]
    For some reason most people think this is the Evergreen state when most of it doesnt even have trees!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thast for sure. Anyone visiting Wa. for the 1st time heading west on I90 must wonder why we are called the evergreen state.

Every time I drive to Moses Lake, I get really bored. I miss my trees and mountains.

7. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I hear ya! We have way to damn many kalifornians and yankees than we know what to do with....y'all want some? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif