Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Waste of a good car and a good Blazer

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bruiser, Aug 16, 2004.

1. Bruiser

Bruiser 1/2 ton status

2. Bruiser

Bruiser 1/2 ton status

3. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I've always wanted to do something like these since I was a kid, both look like they've had a lot of work done to them the second one is in better condition but all in all still a redneckmobile. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I'd drive either of them /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

why do people always use camaros?

5. fjleiter

fjleiter 1/2 ton status

6. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

im not even gona view it, i hate evne hearing of such a thing, i wish i hadnt of opened this thread and i wish i hadnty seen the words 71 camaro,

damnit,,
    dont evne see any such vehicles around here and elsewhere ppl are ruinign them

not surprised a damned bit

lets just ruin them all, how about that,,
    [
    screw it,

i need to stop caring,

let em all be ruined, heck with it

then lets see how it is, hell the government will take them all from us eventually anyways even if we dont ruin them all first,.

im pissed cuz ive wasted 10+ years of my life with vehicles mainly GM and all for nothing now i have nothing to show for it, i screwed up and now cant get my hands on anything even rusted out junk and all i want is one damn beater chevy pickup even and cant even do that, i see nice ones trashed and cut up all the time left and right, drives me damn insane, im pissed,

i live in wrong place and in the wrong time and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

good luck

7. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Item location: Dayton, Ohio United States

[/ QUOTE ]
    Your missing the biggest piece of the puzzle here. Both the Camaro and Blazer were probably rust buckets anyway when the modifications were started. I'd rather see someone save a vehicle like that and modify it then let it go to scrap metal like so many good rust free vehicles on the west coast do.

8. xflatrater

xflatrater Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifthat 71 camaro is still killin me!

9. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Modifications: The floor of the car was removed behind the front seats so as to set the body lower on the fram . A new floor was built After body was mounted and check for clearance. A hole for the 4X4 shifter was cut in passanger side floor. The body is fully removable from the frame if anyone wanted to put a blazer back on it. Many miner modifications to many to list have a full picture documention of build up that goes with car along with recipets.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmm.......documentation......also, whats a "recipets"

10. sickquad

sickquad 1/2 ton status

I don't get it. That is just foolish. That guy needs to get a second job because he has way too much time on his hands. At least be productive with your projects and not waste perfectly good Camaros and Blazer frames.

11. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    im not even gona view it, i hate evne hearing of such a thing, i wish i hadnt of opened this thread and i wish i hadnty seen the words 71 camaro,

damnit,,
    dont evne see any such vehicles around here and elsewhere ppl are ruinign them

not surprised a damned bit

lets just ruin them all, how about that,,
    [
    screw it,

i need to stop caring,

let em all be ruined, heck with it

then lets see how it is, hell the government will take them all from us eventually anyways even if we dont ruin them all first,.

im pissed cuz ive wasted 10+ years of my life with vehicles mainly GM and all for nothing now i have nothing to show for it, i screwed up and now cant get my hands on anything even rusted out junk and all i want is one damn beater chevy pickup even and cant even do that, i see nice ones trashed and cut up all the time left and right, drives me damn insane, im pissed,

i live in wrong place and in the wrong time and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

good luck

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang man, struck a nerve did we!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

12. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

What're y'all complaining about? Those are frickin awesome as heck /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

There's someone in Colorado (I can't remember if it's Greeley or Ft. Collins) who has a muscle car body on a truck frame, it's awesome... I think I'd rather drive one of those than the actual thing on a sissy car frame with it's big fast engine... Give me a big truck or a Subaru any day over those things /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

13. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

I think they're pretty silly but it doesn't piss me off or anything. Out here in CA more rust free iron gets crushed then gets turned into redneck-mobiles. The only vehicle of this sort that I think might be kinda fun would be a big ol convertible Caddy up on 35+" tires. It would be fun to drive every so often just for the reaction. Camaros and other musclecars just don't have good enough visibility to really be able to wheel anyways. Well, in mud maybe, but there's not a ton of that around here.

14. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Used to be a 59 Cadillac ambulance that ran around town on 44's. Definately got your attention.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Must be an Ohio thing... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

... I was just wondering if having a Mullett is a requirement for bidding...