Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

wat did yall get?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, Dec 25, 2003.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i got a 6 drawer ball bearing bottom section for my tool box, a miluakee 18v cordless drill /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif, money and clothes...

2. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

A badass leather jacket and some clothes, DVD's and some things that are going to change the Jimmy's performance dramatcially, but I'll update y'all later when we're through /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

3. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Got me some Warn Premium Hubs, 60" Hi-Lift, Hi-Lift Winching Kit, CK5 clothes, new pair of Red Wings, oh and money too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

NICE north face sleeping bag, carhartt jacket, booties and gloves for surfing in the winter, a nice rip curl watch and money. my sister got a 6'4" Al Merrick board. im jealous.

no truck parts. parents didnt know where to start with that /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

All I got was a couple lumps of coal /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif [​IMG]

6. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Got Corbeau Baja SS seats with the retractable 3 point harnesses! ...A dive trip to Cozumel with my dad...Some good cologne and a girlfriend /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    and a girlfriend /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Some reason I didn't have one of those under my tree /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. I got a new soft matress, carhartt, and that was about it. I got both of those a week ago too. They are saying there is something else they aren't telling me about, my parents are discussing some financial thing like helping pay my insurance. I gave myself the present of ripping the body off of the K5 last night.

8. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Santa was good this year. I got a Delta 13" Planer, Dela Lathe, Some Hand tools, Medal of Honor for PS2 and Coand and Conquer Genrals for PC.

But no Mistletoe Belt buckle /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Legos, some t-shirts, dress shirts, a new flavor of Axe body spray, a digital compass and thermometer for my X, and umm... $100... I think that's it... oh yeah, I got a HUGE freaking Coleman spotlight /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Tomorrow, though, the best one comes... the rest of my lift is supposed to arrive tomorrow... then I just need to get the parts for a springover on the rear axle (about $30), procure the college's heated garage since I'm friends with the mechanic who works on all the college's vehicles and gets to use the garage whenever he wants... and then get Bob in there at the same time since he's the one who actually knows what the heck we're doing...... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

10. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

11. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

woops...

clothes
    nutdrivers
    money

and the best one was spending last night and most of today with the gf..

12. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

I got a coleman smoker, $300 sears gift card, Pair of Justin work boots, new wallet, 4 new pair of wranglers. Oh and $1500 plan tickets from NC to CA. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

For our first christmas in our first home ,wife got me my first craftsman rolling toolbox, just the lower part for now. Birthdays in march!!

14. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

I got a laptop from my parents for college, then my grandma gave me a winch for my samurai, and the rest of my relatives gave me money.

15. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Lots of extra sex /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Lots of extra sex /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif MIne said something bout putting the kids to bed early..keep your fingers crossed

17. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

Hey, I resemble some of those comments! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Back to the original question...
    I got an iPod (20GB), Garmin eTrex Legend GPS, a Drill Doctor, a Craftsman recip saw, "Top Gun" on DVD, cash, and a couple gift cards (Sears and Lowe's). My wife and I also bought ourselves a nice digital camera (Fuji FinePix S5000) for the upcoming Italian excursion.

18. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Front BDS 4" springs to replace my Procrap springs, 4 zero-rates, rear shackle flip, and a set of Hill 4-wheel drive shackles. B-day is in Feb. she said something about new wheels and some 36" TSL radials, I do love my wife /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I think I love your wife too...

20. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    A shirt.
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ] Seeing as all but the car wash thing apply to me(whats a car wash?), I need that shirt.