Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Watch this film, it will shock you.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Greenblazer-AZ, Jun 16, 2002.

1. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

I've caught a lot of heat for my opinions regarding the war on drugs, but this is a perfect example of the kind of things our government will do in the name of the drug war.

If you are a racist this will make you happy. If you aren't it will make you angry. The first part is an interview, and the documentary film follows the interview, so make sure you be patient and see the documentary. The total running time is about 36 min.

http://www.pot-tv.net/archive/shows/pottvshowse-866.html

After you watch the interview and the film you may be interested in looking at this:

http://www.hr95.org/

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

WTF?! Are you still at it again with all the pot crap? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Katy bar the door, here we go again. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

4. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

Why do you insist on trying to turn this board into the drug war/conspiracy theory forum? Here's the reality of it - indifference to the "crooked cops story of the week" does not imply that one is a racist. It's nothing new - since the dawn of man there have been those who use their authority to forward their own agendas, so why is this news?

Oh wait a minute, by using the race card you can try and cloud the issue at hand by turning drug issues into a civil rights tragedy, thereby garnering the support of any simpletons who can't see the root of the argument.

Look, if you want to do drugs or support their legalization or whatever, do so - but it's painfully obvious that nobody here wants to hear it, so why bother?

Are you hellbent on securing yourself a position as a CK5 pariah alongside Fartman and TallGirl/Sammie/EnglishBloke/whoever the hell else he/she/it was?

Keep the dope and "freedom fighting" in it's appropriate place, like one of the many Yahoo! Groups dedicated to the matter.

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I don't know about everybody else, but I am NOT going to suport pot in any way, shape or form. I had my bout with drugs. I am finally dope free, and wouldn't wish my past lifestyle upon anyone. It all started with smoking alittle weed, but it does progress to harder drugs. I agree that the war on drugs is a looseing battle, but what is will be !!!!!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Oh brother /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif Dude we all know that there is still racism and crooked cops in this country. It's a fact of life live with it! Cause as long as there is Man and Cop's we will have both.

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

good grief, move to amsterdam and give us all a break!!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

j

8. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I second what Jason said....

9. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

(raises hand) Me too

10. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

I'll put up $10 toward the plane ticket /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

11. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

The net is world wide! There is no true escape!

12. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

well, other govs are using the money that you give them(for your drug habit) to screw us up. my roots come from mexico and have had uncles, cousins killed or ran off thier land cause a drug lord(that you give money too) wanted to use their farmland to grow some pot. it not only happens in mexico, colombia, or south america. happens in the states too. just happens to those hikers that wander off the unexpected paths to find a druglords plantation, sometimes they don't make it back. some examples are santa cruz mountains, CA and surrounding areas in showlo, AZ. that wasn't your stash there in AZ, was it.

pisses me off...

ARQ.

13. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

You forgot... he doesn't smoke it *rolleyes* /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

14. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Yeah, he and Bill Clinton must be buddies...they smoked it but did not inhale!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

All f'n drug dealers must f'n hang!!!!!!

16. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

Apparently no one who replied bothered to watch the film. OK just keep your heads buried in the sand, and maybe it will all go away... Along with your freedom.

17. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

OK /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

18. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

If you ask me it's them gosh dern Canadians /forums/images/icons/wink.gif behind all this /forums/images/icons/smile.gif They want to take over the country to have winter homes and enslave all of us Americans to make their Canadian Beer /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Speaking of being closed minded......
    Like I'm going to sit here for the next 14 days on my high speed, state of the art 28.8 dial-up connection to download some gosh darn flick about how the govmint got's them a conspiracy a brewing about hemp and how they want it kept illegal so they can keep getting lots and lots of cash for the drug war and have the ability to take peoples' cars and houses and stuff for more cash for high tech toys and crap.

Why hell, don't y'all know that the FBI killed Kennedy cause he was all about legalizing pot. I'm sure he and Willie talked about it that night on top of that there White House.

Of course y'all know that the Bay of Pigs was pot related and Vietnam even, it was all about the pot.

20. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Keep our heads buried in the sand, yep only we call OUR sand CK5 off topic forum. I think you should chill on this whole pot deal no one seems to be real receptive on ANY of your posts on these subjects, not trying to start something just saying , that I don't go to church every Sunday to inform the masses of the benifits of being an athiest.... /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif