Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

way better then yesterday.....

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 55Willy, May 16, 2003.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Yesterday I was ready to sale the damn thing, I had even added up every cent I had in it to see what the market value was. I was pissed at my work and everything else. what a difference a day makes.
    Today they tried to call me in to swap with a guy who was sick.. sorry it's my day off and I ain't working for free( I'm on salary and already get my quota...)
    so I spent the day wrenching..well mor elike wire wheeling and spraying....

I got the tranny and t case both prepped and painted and got the t case and adapter bolted up. Should be dropping those in tomorrow and getting the engine up on the stand too. If it wasn't soo dark and if the neighbors weren't so bitchy I would be moving it right now,LMAO

and yes I did take pix.LOL no digi so you have to wait.

-Jeremy

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif its always good to site down and take a break now and then /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

They're in and the engine is on the stand /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif looks so /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif sitting there.
    Just have to get the flywheel and heads to the machine shop.
    clean the block off and all the bolt on junk. then slap on the super cool TBI stuff. Actually starting to look like something,LOL

-Jeremy

4. mudhog

congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif when are you going to post some pics?

5. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

probably finsh the roll tomorrow ( old school film on a roll, the whole 1 hour photo thing..)
    I got about 8 pics left to snap.

I got the tranny mounts in too ( kinda hard to mount them in there without it I guess /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif ) they are the urathane (sp?) ones from energy suspension. to match the body bushings and engine mounts.

Oh got my other piece of fuel lines too, to hook up the Trottle body. Already got the parts for the intake tube and filter too (got to love ebay).

-Jeremy

6. mudhog

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

***daily update***

LOL

heres the latest, the motor went from complete with every bolt on on it, to a stripped blocked in less then an hour. prepping it tomorrow and getting a new oil pump and gasket set. ALso ordering up a cam set for it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif gonna get the block in the chassis after it is painted then do the assemble work. more room to work on it up there,LMAO

-Jeremy

PS 5 more pics then the rolls being dropped off.

8. mudhog

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i forgot to get the measurements for you but i will get them tomorrow /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-Jeremy