Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

wayne the k5

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region' started by ramjet gmc, Aug 20, 2003.

1. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[​IMG]

wayne the k5

this is the k5 i pm you on

2. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Got your PM. To be totally honest, with everything going on after the UCP ride I forgot all about it. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif I know we mentioned rebuilding Bill's K5 from his accident but I don't see it happening. It's been really hard to get info on what is going on with him but we were told he is paralyzed. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif He is still in a drug induced coma. I'll give you a call.

3. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

3/4 or 1ton running gear?

4. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

3/4 ton. Looks like I'm going to add another K5 to the family. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    3/4 ton. Looks like I'm going to add another K5 to the family. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Like he really needs another vehicle in my yard? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif OOPS...did I say that out loud? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

6. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Like he really needs another vehicle in my yard? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif OOPS...did I say that out loud? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't it suppose be "Like we really need another vehicle in our yard"!? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't it suppose be "Like we really need another vehicle in our yard"!? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifActually I am probably going to get it, what I'm going to do with it? I have no clue yet. I actually have a drivetrain I can put in it but considering other options. If I wind up with the Burb that project comes first so this will get backburnered for awhile.