Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Waz Up Folks!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Boss, Jan 20, 2004.

1. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

What's up guys!
    Man it's been a long time.
    Where are all the oldtimers at? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

This past year was a busy one for me...
    From buying a new house, working multiple jobs, to getting married all in one year...It was fun though.

I'm dying to get back to the trails. The "Blade" has been in hybernation for the past year, and I'm ready to start wrenchin' on it again...(well, when the weather warms up /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Anyhow, I got me a nice tow-rig now and just need to get me a trailer (probably will within the next couple of months), and I'll be ready to rock and roll again...
    I'll be contacting you Eastcoasters for a trail run this spring or something... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Well, I got a lot of reading and catchin' up to do...
    Boss

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Whats Sup brother!
    So ole crap for me...well almost.....I am putting in a 454FI in the next month, YYYEEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAAAABBC!
    late
    Burt

3. Boss

Good Ole Burt...good to see you're still around /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    I still owe you a beer....I'll get around to coming out that way one day /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

454! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I'm Green with Envy /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    Boss

4. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

hahaha anytime man!
    One of the best parts to this build up is this is the 'hat' the 454 will be wearing:
    [​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Wassupp.. Bluebie!!! LOL /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Hey Old Man!!

Good Honeymoon? Congrats on getting married...I wish I could have been there.

Rene

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey Old Man!!

Good Honeymoon? Congrats on getting married...I wish I could have been there.

Rene

[/ QUOTE ]

On the honeymoon? I think that's sorta personal. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Boss

Oh, look at that, I'm a Noob..hahahah.
    Yeah, I need to send Ole Steve some dough...

No more pics Burt, you're making me jealous and hurting my feelings /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif, b/c I can't have one!

Rene, I hope you got my invite...
    It was a blast. Honeymoon in Orlando, FL; Cocoa Beah, FL; and Paradise Island, Bahamas...
    I wish I was still there in the 80 degree weather chillin' on the beach!
    /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

9. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

We all sold our K5s to buy diapers and wipes!

Im starting a new project. Stay tuned...

Congrats on the Marriage. Good to see you back. We midwesterners may make a trip to Tellico this summer. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Good to see you back Choung! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Congrats on everything new in your life. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Looks like we will possibly have a good crew together to go riding this year, all of the big dogs have tow vehicles now. I need to get a trailer myself, hopefully I can pick one up by April. Later.

11. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

Whats up Bizz-oss!! Man, Alot of trucks have changed around here!!!! Good to see ya back, and maybe we all can get together this spring!!

Rob

12. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

Nice to see you back on! there is a new york thing gettin together for last weekend march or 1st april. It's lower NY. maybe you can make it. would like to see you agian. Ever get to troy anymore? or.... different girlfriend/wife??
    New York get together

13. 45acp

45acp 1/2 ton status

Choung, So Fran finally hooked you. Congradulations old man. I look forward to the next time you guys are in Tucson and expect a call. Since you were here I have closed the CNC machine shop but started AZ-Kickin Offroad Supply in the same building. By the way, it was a little cool here today only 65 degrees. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Bill/45acp

14. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Hey brother!!!! Really good to hear from you again!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

It sounds like everything is going good in your life. Congrats on the new house and say hello to your lovely bride from me. Now you'd better get working on changing that username back- orange suits you much better, bro. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

15. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

DUDE!

Was wondering where you went! was getting the search party ready.

Bought time you made a honest girl out her! Congrats tyo the both of you!

16. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Bout damn time you showed your ugly face again! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Was just wondering the other day why you disappeared from this site. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Anyways, glad to see you're back and hopefully for good now. I still miss some of the "old timers" from when I first came onto this site. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif Just make sure you don't go running off again and leave us stranded. I need to get back into browsing your pics again. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

17. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

BIG BOSS MAN!!!!!!

haha good to see you back bro...i might just need your mobile fender trim service again soon /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

yeah man you better be ready to run this year...ill be working on that 74 i got here soon and have the 42s on it locked and loaded...last weekend in april were hitting Tellico so you and Fran have to come

ill try and give you a call here this week or next so we can catch up...again

Later

18. Boss

Alright, it's good to be Orange again /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I tell yah, 2003 was the craziest year of my life...extremely stressful, yet rewarding. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Well, after I pay off this honeymoon, I will be ready to go trailer shopping!
    Yunit, Early April is when I actually will be ready to get a trailer, do you have a certain place in mind? I'm looking at this one local place, but haven't put much research into yet...
    I'm thinking about trying to find a place in DE (no sales tax), but who knows...

Yield, I saw a pic of your Hybrid over a year ago and that thing is bad ass...so all the southern boys did some serious changing to their rigs?
    When are yall hitting up Tellico again? I will be down this time...Promise...

bablazer, we went to Troy last fall. It was the first time I've been back, since that first time when we met. I'll have to play it by ear on yalls get together. Will keep you posted.

45, wow man, yall closed down the CNC shop? That was such a cool shop man. I hope your wife gave you the approval on that LOL.
    We'll probably be heading out that way again in a couple of years. Will definately have to stop by and check out your new shop. Tell your wife I said hi.

Hey Canmore, I miss our old PMs and chats man. I will definately tell her you said hey.

Grim, See above post to Yield...I said I promise I'll be out to Tellico next time yall head out that way! (well, unless it's like within the next 2 months... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif)

And K30...that is the best sig I've read in a while...that's good man.
    yeah, hopefully I won't pull a stunt like that ever again and run off...I'll be here for awhile.

Well, not much happened to the truck since last year, except for the fact that it lost it's doors and tailgate and a few other things. But it looks like most peeps are doing that now huh? Gotta put that fat pig on a diet!
    Still need to do a few things to get it trailworthy again though. But I have time...
    I have one pic, I took last summer when it helped me out on some yard work. It helped me pull a tree down and pull out a bunch of chainlink fence post...
    [​IMG]
    Boss

19. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

Damn, thats looking real good! do you still have the other one? PM me if/when you ever get up this way. I moved, but only a couple miles from where i was before. The door is always open for a fellow K5er!

20. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Glad you're back. Looking forward to seeing you on the trails again.