Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

We are loving this place!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by DannyandHeather, Oct 7, 2006.

So we have become members! :waytogo:

Getting real excited about the interior project!! Lots af new ideas now, after reading a lot of posts.

:woot:

This is heather by the way, lol, if you haven't noticed I do all the posting :D

Do any of you know if the hurculine or any of the liners come in diffrent colors? I thought I read they did, but now I can't find anything. We are thinking about maybe not putting carpet in the bed part if we can find some liner that looks ok with the front being blue.

Also, does anyone know where we could find a roll bar?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2006
  1. blazinzuk

blazinzuk Buzzbox voodoo Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I think its durabak that comes in blue. I know one of the do it yourself deals does. Also there are alot more options in bedliners if you can spray it on, this is no big deal as most just use an undercoating gun (about 10-20 bucks) but using this method I would spray it on about twice as thick as you think you need it. IHMO you will need more material than they say you need.

Are you looking for a complete roll cage or just a rear hoop. Smittybilt still makes a rear hoop but it is not listed on their site. You have to call them. At least as of about a year ago they did. Other than that wrecking yards are always good. And if it is just a rear hoop it shouldn't be to bad to have a custom shop bend you up one.

2. ssped

ssped 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I think LineX is doing colors now. On mine I layed down the liner and then covered it with Heat and sound dedening material from pepboys all the way up to the front, over that I layed out rubber matting liner and then replace the front carpet over that. It came out perfect and real Quiet for a diesel in side the cab. I grabbed a 2" wide length of angle aluminum from home depot to trim the edges with.

3. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

any pics?

4. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

your not all that far from Pomona Ca. this weekend is the OFFROAD EXPO at the Fair Plex. its all weekend. there will be all kinds of spray in bed liner vendors there showing off there stuff and probably giving discount coupons too.

5. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I'm having a roll cage built. After looking at most of the bolt in prefabbed stuff, it is worth the money.

6. ssped

ssped 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

the weld in S+W roll cage is great. I dont have pix now and I am leavin to go wheeling all weekend For work in Truck haven. Life is rough working for Land Rover. I will get pix later for ya after I Get back next next week.

7. Jishory

Jishory 1/2 ton status

i just got quotes from all kinds of bedliner places to get my work truck done, basically black is usualy standard on all bedliners and they can do color for free but mixing in the color makes the bedliner weaker