Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

We are on the way!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by cityfarmer2, Dec 27, 2002.

1. cityfarmer2

cityfarmer2 Guest

Just had to let you all know that the winter project kicks off this morning. Adding a one-inch body lift, six inch superlift, 14 bolt rear and a Dana 60 up front with 35 inch SuperSwampers mount on Mickey Thompson Classics all parts have finally arrived(at least for now) pics will follow in the coming days.WISH ME LUCK.... /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Sample

Sample 1/2 ton status

Good luck and have fun, but why only 35's?

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

How about some befor, during the build up, and after pics ??? I'm in the saving up for parts phase of my build up. Already got a 6" lift installed, but want to get rid of the blocks in the rear. I've got some 3/4 Ton axles sitting on the parking infront of the K5. Planning on a ORD 1" body lift and new poly mounts, and the ORD Zero Rates on all 4 corners. Need the 8 lug rims and 35" tires yet. I'll probley do some fender trimming to kill the rust, plus I like the big wheel well look.

4. cityfarmer2

cityfarmer2 Guest

I don't really know but for what I am able to do in Korea they will be just fine plus when it comes time to ship it back to the USA I won't have to do anything but drive it into that container.

5. cityfarmer2

cityfarmer2 Guest

Will do, my son has been trained on the camera.

6. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea im ganna trim to get rid of my rust..IF i stick with this truck..i may be getting rid of it and be able to get a REAL truck...if the guy buys it that is...

7. Ben Malinski

Ben Malinski Guest

Hey Gary, I need a windshield. Got any leads around Camp Humphries? The boneyard in Pusan has some but they are scratched up. Also, do you have a steering gear laying around you want to sell? Need one also. DROM and Pusan have 'em but only for diesels. Also, I'm on leave til the 6th. You need some help? I'll come down to Osan/Humphries.
    Thanks! Ben

8. cityfarmer2

cityfarmer2 Guest

Ben don't have one right now but I had a windshield made at a local shop cost almost 400.00 I'll check if I have a box should be the same for deisel as gas but I'll look just the same. Pumps are different but steering box I believe are universal for 4 wheel drive applications, is your Blazer 1/2 ton or 3/4 that could be the difference too. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

9. cityfarmer2

cityfarmer2 Guest

Ben I have a pump and a box let me know how bad you need it.