Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

We celebrated our 1 year anniversary today.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BigOrange90Jimmy, Sep 7, 2003.

1. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Yep, my girl and I have been dating for one year today. For those of ya who bought a calendar, you'll see who I'm talking about.

She's been with me through all of the bullshit and good times, and LOVES trucks. She used to know nothing, but now she can even recognize a set of tires and certain trucks when she sees them.

We spent the day at Carolina Beach, NC. Given, it rained the whole time, but we still had a great time watching the [I love Jeeps]'s take their H2's through the salt water.

She actually takes the time to listen to me and pays attention to what I do and what I talk about. She worries about me when I'm down, and has the ability to make me smile no matter what. She just....cares.

Sorry for my ramblings about her, I just needed someone to tell. She's the one...

Even though she'll never read this, I love you, Steph!

Aight, I'll hush now. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

wasent it you how said you couldnt go on the trip do to a wedding /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Yes it was. The wedding was on Saturday and our anniversary was Sunday....can't leave the girl behind and I know she didn't want to go wheelin on such a special occasion.

4. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Congradulations! Sounds like the trap is set and you're in it with both feet. You've taken the bait and swallowed the hook. There are only 13 steps to the top of the gallows. You are on step number 6. There are many warning signs to your type of illness. The first is uncontrolled happiness. There is no cure. Treatment is futile. You will know when the end is near. There will be a terrible monstor there to meet you. This monstor is called a Mother In Law. They come in all sizes but even the small ones are deadly. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

7. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

That's great. Sounds like you found a good one, once you find the diamond in the rough...don't let her go. Hard to find women that will join you in your hobbies and not resent them and try to take it away from you. That's when you know she's a keeper, your need for those things are important to your spirit and she respects that. Good for you!
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

8. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

She's a cutie. Looks like a keeper to me.

As to the year and stuff, congrats. I spent a year with a chick and it went straight south after that. She wasn't much into my truck and me spending all that time working on it, she hated it.

I found a new girl after my little recovery process which places you really confused after a whole year with a person and you wonder where you go from there. I've been with the new girl for 3 months and it's looking pretty good.

My new girl wants me to buy a Blazer and she can tell the difference between 33s and 38s and 44s at least. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I even tought her to drive a stick. Pretty col huh?