Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

We could stand a few more like this

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by txfiremank5, May 5, 2005.

1. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

I took a little stroll trough the Horse barn.. and this is what i found.. besides some stinking horse apples.

Qoutes from "classic bronos forum" in thier "vote" thread:

"It is just a nice feeling to be on top over there. It shows the Chevy and Jeep guys that there is more to life than just chevies and jeeps."

"It shows people on other sites that we are a GROUP who stick together."

"This site is one of the best out there and may very well be # 1, so you might as well brag about it."

"We are a small number of people voting against the world. Greatly outnumbered by Jeep and Chevy owners. It shows pride in our rides when we can be on top of the list."

"The voting threads don't bother me at all. The guys who take the time to start them are showing their pride in this site and the truck they drive. I applaud them. Sorry to say but only a sorry azz can't take the time to click that icon every now and then"

"I vote at least once a day. It's an easy way to thank Jon for the resources available on this site. My rig would not be the same without it.
    And I don't need to go testdrive a Jeep or Chevy or Dodge to know Broncos are the shyte."

"The Jeep/Chebby/Dodge and American Wannabe's all see it and respect it. Hell, I get more "Jeep" waives when I'm in my slightly modified Bronco then I did in my heavily modified Jeep."

"just online internet classic Bronco pride"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, what are you waiting for? Go vote, brothers!

VOTE NOW

2. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

I try and vote daily it is just a click. When the icon left the top of the screen i did not for 2 days. But canmore reminded me of his links in the pigpen. It just takes a second. As for the bronco in my yard I wish it was a k5 but it is my boy's and what he wanted. I never had the problems out of all my chevys that this thing has had. It seems like something new every week but i know that some of it is my sons fault but not all.

3. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

Ya what did happen to the vote link?
    any way its reset now and it 4-3 we are up by one, i just voted, sence i work 2300-0700, i can vote twice in one(work) day :D

4. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

How do you see the results from last month?

5. kick

kick 1/2 ton status

What does he mean the minority. I think the Bronco outsold the Blazer. Does anyone out there have production numbers for bronco probably in the Standard 4X4 Catalog I'm thinking. The older late 60's all were rust buckets in the northeast, I guess that accounts for the low numbers now. :grin:

6. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status