Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

We got burgled

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by txfiremank5, Jan 10, 2006.

1. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

Some freakin' troll tried to steal a TV out of our engine room at work this morning.

A couple of guys were eating breakfast and heard a loud comotion out in the bay. They went outside to check it out and saw some guy walking out the back gate. One of them yelled out to him, and he turned and was holding the small TV one of the guys put out there (in the bay) so he could watch while he smoked. The guy drops the TV and hauls [a$$].... FF's on his heels. They catch him a about a block away. He made a big fuss about them assualting him .. and being young and nervous they let him go and came back to the station to tell us, and call PD. We got in the engine and found the guy. My Lt. grabs his arm and tells him to wait for PD.. and they get into a "let go of my arm" .. "No, I'm going to hold onto you until PD gets here" contest. Finally the guy gets a little rough and my Lt. slams his sorry [a$$] onto the ground and gives him the ol claw to the throat.. [​IMG]

Needless to say, he stayed there until PD came. [​IMG] Without going into more detail ... I don't think he'll be stealing any TV's from any fire stations again. [​IMG]

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Well at least you werent turd burgled...

3. txfiremank5

True.. but I would have performed a "cover cough" or an "Astare" or whatever it is, to scare him away. :p: :haha:

Iwas actually a little worried becuase when i went to bed last night, I remembered that my toolbox was unlocked. I chose not to go out and lock it because we have a "secure lot" .. and no one has bothered anything out there before. :rolleyes:

This actually happened (TV theft) at about 9:00 in the morning.. full daylight. :crazy:

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

you got him and served a tiny bit of street justice.... sweet, who would steal from fire fighters... idiots

5. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Thank God you said burgled instead of robbed. I know, I'm picky but at least you were accurate.

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

what a scum bag. Shoulda dragged him back to the station, given him a good shot to the gut and then while he's lying on the ground in pain... said something like "when we get threw with ya, you'll be the one wantin' to call the cops... to bad you'll be dead!!". :)

j

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Stealing from fire fighters is low. I mean come on now, fire fighters risk thier lives too save ours.

8. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

true that.

gj on taking the street justice to him.

9. txfiremank5

He actually told my Lt. he was going to kill him... and in front of the cop no less. :eek1: My Lt. just slammed him against a pole with another claw to the throat action and asked him to repeat it. He didn't.. my Lt. then gave him a little "talking to" while he gaged & squirmed ... meanwhile the cop was "searching for owls". ;)

I am a bit leary about this mutt trying to mess with our vehicles as a retaliation though. :doah: Maybe it's time for a Pitt Bull mascot around the station. :thinking:

None of this sissy assed Dalmation crap... a real piss and vinigar, beer guzzlin', cat eatin' ... cigar smokin' pit bull, with a gimp leg and a pencil full of lead. The kind of dog that farts in the presence of children, and then licks his nuts, just to be offensive. You know... one that takes over your parking space.. and means it ... trys to bite the ever lovin' crap out of you if you park there. The sort of dog that carrys a playboy out into the yard to take a dump.. and then leaves it there for you to pick up when you mow. The sort of dog that attacks other dogs.. just for having a dumb look on their face. One that gets up in the officers seat.. and then looks at him when he tries to get in like, he (the officer) had better find somewhere else to sit. ;) Now that's a fire station dog you can be proud of. :haha:

10. wasted wages

wasted wages 3/4 ton status

HEY !!!!

We resent that remark !!!!

[​IMG]

11. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

Red, white, and blue eyes...now thats cool

12. wasted wages

wasted wages 3/4 ton status

It's hard to tell, but the one in the very back ( the evil looking one ) has one blue and one brown eye,,,,,

or is that one blue eye and 2 brown eyes??

13. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

If you catch him aroubnd again, turn a firehose on him. Just say you were "practicing" and he got downrange.

14. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

It just dawned on me that you are in Tx - You sure that the burglar didn't have a NOLA accent. sounds like something one fo our local crackheads would pull.

15. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

that sucks, hope the tv was ok,

i found out just before i left for socal, that some cock gobbler had cut the lock on my garage and stole my brandnew preser washer, and who know what elce i dident have time to look.

16. koldsimer

koldsimer 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I hate to say it but I was thinking the exact same thing.

17. txfiremank5

LOL .. :doah: I still love dalmations. :thumb:

Jeez.. if we could get a dalmation that has red eyes like that one in the back, and they stayed like that.. it might be enough to keep anyone away. :D

18. txfiremank5

No, this guy wasn't black, or from NO at all... he was 100% pure westside SA. :D

I'm sure he's suffering from a sore throat.. but it's not from the "cough due to cold" as Forrest Gump would say. ;) Honestly, after his "run in" with the local firemen, I doubt he'll come back for anything ever again. I can't imagine he would risk getting "talked to" by the boys again.

19. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

what a bunch of crap
    our would is going straight to the crapper

20. koldsimer

koldsimer 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'm just glad that you guys put the hurt on him. Maybe he learned that you can't run around threatening people without repurcusions. Nice job!