Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

We got some wild weather for our location today...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, May 20, 2002.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

WTF?? It's May 20th... normally a nice sunny day... but today in this area we had pouring rain coming down so hard and fast intersections flooded.... then we had hail that came down so much it looked like snow.... then we had thunder and lighting like crazy and tornados and warnings... this is some weird stuff lemme tell you. It would go from sunny and blue sky then WHAM in less then 20 minutes and back again!!... So much for spring!! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

In Sacto..they some funnel clouds!! It's been helly windy,and hard rain in the last couple of day's here in Fremont.

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Dang, what're y'all doing to the hemisphere?? We had freezing weather this morning after sweating my butt off yesterday!!

4. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

The weather station said that we had a tornado at lake camanche....WTF

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

There was a funnel cloud over Dixon today and I heard there was a few others seen and some touched down.... I'm telling ya crazy stuff for CA..... it just thundered so hard that it shook the wall and a picture fell off.... now that is some real thunder!!!

6. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

it sucks when ya got the top off and have to get a ride to work and school...had to do that today /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

7. Storm24m

Storm24m 1/2 ton status

I'm originally from CA (Near Sac). You guys have awesome weather (normally) That kinda weather happens on almost a weekly out here in Missouri. I love it though. It gets crazy.

8. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

No kidding Friday my wallet is sticking to my sweaty arse cause it was freakin hot and today I sat at home all day cause it was to muddy to work. WTF!!!!

9. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

ewww thats gross but i know what you mean!!im in phoenix it was windy today and lower temp but phx is unpredictable usually except in the hott portion of the summer....wait i guess thats all summer nevermind.

10. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

we had pouring rain coming down so hard and fast intersections flooded.... then we had hail that came down so much it looked like snow.... then we had thunder and lighting like crazy and tornados and warnings... this is some weird stuff lemme tell you. It would go from sunny and blue sky then WHAM in less then 20 minutes and back again!!...

<hr></blockquote>

Wha? That's normal spring weather! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It's been very windy here the last few days. Right now sounds like my roof is going to blow off. Hope that doesn't happen.

12. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

sorry about that, i think it's my fault.
    the weather always, and i mean always turns ugly the day after i take my top off.
    the guys here at work clown me all summer, cause it'll be nice and hot and sunny, and as soon as i take the top off(i leave it here at work, cause my garage will not accept another bite), it either rains, or a wind storm kicks up, or some damn thing.
    it's back on now, so the sun should come out today.

13. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

Drove through all 4 seasons of the year going to work laster-day. Snow, rain, sun, etc. Typical stuff, here. "Don't like Ohio weather? Just wait 5 minutes."