Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

We have to talk...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MEPR, Jan 17, 2003.

1. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

Those are the words you usually dont whant to her your girl friend say, needless to say from there the conversation goes downhill fast. I realy like you but you didnt spend enough time whith me, you whent out and played in the mud too much, blablablablabla. Oh well atleast now i can look at other girls whith out getting "the look".

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

What was it Mel Gibson said when he was lying on the torture block at the end of Braveheart?

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Sorry to hear it bro, but there're other fish in the sea. Some that like the mud, too!

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    atleast now i can look at other girls whith out getting "the look"

[/ QUOTE ]

You can do a heck of a lot more than look now... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

That's why I'm waiting for the right girl that will spend time with me out playing off-road and stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif If I could only find her. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sorry to hear you and her didnt work out. There will always be others. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

ah well i realy dont think im going to try for another anytime soon, girls at the 17-18 yearold range probly wont understand what i do anyway. But hey its not that bad, now i sink more cash into my trucks! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

6. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

That's why I'm waiting for the right girl that will spend time with me out playing off-road and stuff. If I could only find her.

[/ QUOTE ]

why look for one that has the"i like the mud and trucks" quality, do what i did. find a good woman and "convert" her.
    doesnt take much.
    my wife NEVER ever worked on anything, now after about 6 moths of being married(over 2 years now) she is rebuilding the top end of her k5 with me.
    Grant

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

"the look".

[/ QUOTE ]
    Trust me young lad "the look" never goes away. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

8. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

That's why I'm waiting for the right girl that will spend time with me out playing off-road and stuff. If I could only find her.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Ummm... what about the Shucks girl....HELLO.. j/k but i must be lucky because my girlfriend does my laundry, cooks, does the dishes, enjoys offroading with me, dosen't care what i do with my spare time (computer mostally)and doesn't care if i look at other girls, even when it's obvoius!!!! wow... i'm lucky! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Yep, theres plenty out there. Oh well.

10. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

there're other fish in the sea. Some that like the mud, too!

[/ QUOTE ] And if ya get REALLLY lucky, youll meet a girl out AT the mudhole. Youll obviously have the same interests. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Sounds like Wayne and I....I have changed so much in the 10 years that we have been together, that I can't remember what life use to be like.