Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

We must protect the witches!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Goober, Oct 21, 2004.

1. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Holloween is almost here!

I'm sure we've all heard about some folks wanting to get rid of holloween because (they say) it celebrates witchcraft, demons and the like. HERE is a little different spin on that idea.

/forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

hate to see whats going to happen for Christmas. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

All honors to the witches!

4. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

I am so sick and flippin tired of children not bein able to have fun anymore.
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Once my children get to schoolin age you can bet your bippy that they will be attending a school that celebrates birthdays and Easter and Christmas and Hannukah and (God cover your eyes)

Halloween!!

American society is becoming so banal and afraid to "OFFEND" anyone that we might as well preprogram all unborn children to be predisposed to a certain occupation that way they can be trained and put to work by the age of six so they don't have to get a chance to be kids. Which in turn will create an entire society of adults that can't think for themselves so they won't be able to think outside their little corner of the world and GOD FORBID hurt some wittle persons ever so fragile feelings.

Ko rant done.

5. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

If someone complains about hurt feelings, hurt them physically, and see which they prefer

Being offended is your priority, if you do not like, leave

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

How stupid is that. My guess, and this is just a guess, someone on the district staff is into wicca and is pulling strings.
    I know it's taking off, but I'd be surprised to see Wicca taken so seriously by a non-participant. Everything I've read about it and conversations with my sister in law and cousin (who're into it) make it hard to take seriously. For a school to be acknowledging it in such a way strikes me as motivated by either extremely misguided ignorance or heavy personal influence.

Anyway, as Stern would say, any publicity is good publicity...