Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

We need a moderator for this forum...

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by thatK30guy, Jul 6, 2002.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

...and I say we vote/nominate Neil to take over the duties!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

2. thatK30guy

Ok, somebody wanna call up Muddin and ask if they could borrow one of her headers to throw at me? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

After I made this thread, I scrolled down to see who the moderator was and saw that Mudzers name is already listed. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Man, I must be retarded or something. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

3. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

lol Wes! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

-Dan

4. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Man, I must be retarded or something.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, prolly....... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

5. thatK30guy

I agree, too!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

6. KRAZIE87K5

It's alright Wes... we know you have a little bit of crazy in you since you cracked 7500 posts out here! PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

-Dan

7. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Yes, Steve made me the moderator for the time being. I will talk to him about how he feels about having us vote for a moderator. Glad to be here guys!

8. thatK30guy

/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

No kidding!! I think I need a break...I have vacation starting on the 13th of this month, for two weeks straight! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

9. thatK30guy

Neil, I would have voted you regardless because I believe the moderator should be someone who ACTUALLY gets more involved, such as the off road excursions, like you did with the Disney trip. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

A moderator shall be someone who gets out and experiences the scene and socializes with everyone more. Much like you have and done. Someone who has the connections and sources, much like you have also. Someone with the truck to do the "work" much like you have, again. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

I'm stuck here at home and my K30 is a poser, sitting in the driveway. It also sucks that it runs like crap and all the playgrounds to meet you guys are too far away. This does not allow me to interact with the scene as much as I would like.

It's even more amazing when you have someone like Dan to make a trip that far!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif He would be next in line on my list to be the moderator. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Matter of fact, it would almost be a toss up between you two. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

10. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Neil's the one.

John

11. KRAZIE87K5

/forums/images/icons/blush.gif Gee thanks Westy! /forums/images/icons/blush.gif I think I'm with you though... Neil is the man that got me into driving 12 hours on swampers and the BBC to go wheelin' in Disney. I'd do it again in a heart beat too as long as I can get the 55mph vibes outta my driveline! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif What else can a guy ask for? One of the best wheelin' places in the US, certainly one of the best crowds of people /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif , and a HUGE pile of K5's all in the same place! And I would have never experienced that had it not been for Neil.

I can't wait to get to the summer and fall runs this year! And the next, and next, and next.... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

-Dan