Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

We need to find a group discount on floor replacement panels!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by jjlaughner, Oct 22, 2002.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Just what the post says... We need to find a group discount on floor replacement panels! Any ideas? Maybe order 3doz at a time. How many people need floor sections or complete floors? I need the section behind the rear wheel wells to the tailgate. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. jcg

jcg 1/2 ton status

I'm just about finished replacing both sides of the cab floor. I had some rust issues in the supports and subframe so it all got replaced with large quantities of box tube and angle iron. The new floor is going to be flat 16 gage sheetmetal, nice and simple. Luckily the tranny tunnel was fine so I didn't have to tear that out. I'll have pictures up soon.

3. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Bed floor at the tailgate
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The previous own took the time to do a new tailgate and support but not the floor. I'm thinking of getting a pickup bed floor replacement and cutting to what I need and welding it in. After next summer this is going to be a play toy, not a show truck. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif