Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

We need to start a national movement

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by muddin4fun, Jun 5, 2002.

1. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

Feb 19, 2001

And for those of you dipwads who got banned from pirate

let's start a NATIONAL MOVEMENT!!

I know that most people that "support" the greens, do so out of care of the environment.... labeling them "environmental extremists has not gotten us very far in the past... A few others have brought to the table a new idea of labeling them "Anti-Recreationists"....

I say we, the OHV community use this term, to "steal their thunder" (as someone else put it to me)....

So lets replace things like "environmental extremist", eco-nazi", and "tree huggers", with a not so condecending term (to make us look better publicly, not because I'm lightening up in any way, shape, or form on them) like Anti-Recreationist...

This will take everyone of us to do it and to spread the word among ourselves to make this work, BUT WE CAN DO IT!.....

your friends and/or your club could even make a game out of it or something...like everytime someone use one of the "negative" terms, they have to put a buck in the pot and at the end of the month the money gets donated to the PRO-Recreation group of your choice.....just ideas...