Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WE SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF OURSELVES

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by DBLAZER, Jun 7, 2004.

1. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

This all started on another thread, but I wanted to draw attention to this:

THERE ARE ALMOST 24,OOO POSTS IN THIS FORUM, AND ONLY A LITTLE OVER 1000 POSTS IN THE LAND USE FORUM.

Like I said in the title, we should be ashamed, myself included. We are losing trails left and right and we as a whole do NOTHING.

I am issuing a challange, and it is this.
    We will start small, once a week, check the LAND USE forum, respond and help!!!! if you see someone doing wrong, speak up. Stand up for our rights, stand up for your rights!!
    Peer pressure can be a bitch if we lean it on those that are doing our sport wrong, drinking on the trail, wheelin where they shouldn't, etc. etc.

I am saying be a nag, just be RESPONSIBLE for your self and for your trails because they are YOUR TRAILS.

Once week. What do you think.

2. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

I agree we need to keep these trails open and pointing fingers isent helping anny, I know that when ever im out if i see someone trashing the enviroment i jump their [darn] and i think every body should, otherwise it becomes "ok" and thats crap!! i wand my kids and thier kids to be able to do this stuff to Evean if it's in a damn eletric 4x4 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif