Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wearing cardboard to work tomorrow :(

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jagged, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

So tomorrow I start my ever-important ALS (leadership training) class. And in this class I'm pretty much told to exceed the standard. In keeping with this my uniform has gotten extra attention tonight. It's go enough starch in it to damn near drive itself to class.

By the time this class is over it's going to be a PITA to wash all the starch out of my uniforms. Having starched-up pants and shirts isn't too conducive to a maintenance environment :doah:

2. pvfjr

pvfjr 1/2 ton status

ALS??? Sucker!!!:haha: They couldn't pay me enough money, and they didn't, so I opted out. I almost feel bad for throwing my line number away and separating, someone else could have been promoted instead. :crazy: Have fun pretending to be a tech schooler again.

3. pvfjr

pvfjr 1/2 ton status

Oh yeah, you better get distinguished grad, "it's a career building block".:p:

4. gmcjimmy88

gmcjimmy88 1/2 ton status

Good luck and have fun. I remember going through that (I am getting old) about 5 years ago now.