Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Weather looking good down there still? :)

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Thumper, Dec 29, 2003.

1. Thumper

Thumper 1/2 ton status

Hey folks! The dates are getting closer for my 'work' trip to Phoenix. I cant wait... its snowing here and around -15C... brrr.
    How are things looking for a little rock trip on the 17th? Is there going to be anyone available? I see the major event isnt going to be the long weekend, but later on, so I will miss that one, but is there anyone wheeling on the 17th? Just curious... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Looking forward to meeting at least one or two of you CK5ers while Im there. I will have to get some phone #s from anyone whos around.

Later
    Mike

2. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

It was abot 57 degrees today. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif It shouls lurk around the same for the next month or so.

3. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

well being I just wrecked my stering I am down until I build a u-joint shaft, and get the 60 in with the locker and gears...but any thing is possable /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. or2play

or2play 1/2 ton status

anything on the 17th is out for me. I have barracks duty that day /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif