Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Weather...

Discussion in 'North Region' started by 84gmcjimmy, Jun 19, 2004.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Hey all,
    Not alot of us canadians post in here, I have a question:
    How was the weather today? Here in cranbrook it was Beautiful! not a cloud in site! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

Awesome weather down here in the Valley. Went out and did some wheeling today. In two wheel drive /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif got stuck too. Had to wait 2 1/2 hours for a buddy to find us and come pull us out /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif Guess thats why you don't wheel alone. Oh well it was still fun /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

31 C and sunny today...fortunately I worked 12.5 hours inside today where it was 34C. At least I was lucky enough to have to wear my friggin coveralls and work boots. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    Yesterday was a bit more fun...had a pretty wicked thunderstrom roll through in the afternoon. Lightning took out a transformer near my work so I only had to work 6 hours of overtime instead of eight.

Cold beer and a 20x40 pool at home make it all better though! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

rene