Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Web pages

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by tundra101, Aug 30, 2000.

1. tundra101

tundra101 Registered Member

Steve, I just wrote about a page on my free site and tried to save it but it said that there was an error on the page and therefore I have nothing on the site. I was just wondering if you know what might be going on... I'm using some version of Internet Explorer; any suggestions? I'm really borred here at school and would like to get my site up. oh, yeah...this is Truckfan2, just to let you know. Thanks a ton!!

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Some people have been having probems with Northsky (the server that hosts the free sites), you can email them to find out whats up, you might have to clear the site and try again, I will send them an email to see if I can find out anything.

[​IMG]
    5,000 Pounds of American Rolling Steel

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Did anything get resolved? My website is available to look at, but I can't edit it. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks as always.

<font color=black>'79 - 406 TPI -<font color=orange> K5#5 - <font color=blue>http:// www.blazzinor.coloradok5.com