Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

We'd be rotting in jail

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

We\'d be rotting in jail

Read the story and think about this. If it had been you or me, don't you think we'd be rotting in jail right now ??? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: We\'d be rotting in jail

The news just ran another story about this. They say The Caddy was going 70 to 75mph in a 55mph zone. I tend to belive he was going faster then that.

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

When was the last time you heard of a legislator going to jail for ANYTHING??? Remember when Kennedy drove into the lake and killed his girl friend?

4. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    When was the last time you heard of a legislator going to jail for ANYTHING??? Remember when Kennedy drunk drove into the lake and killed his girl friend?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed it /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Oh! I never knew that he was drunk! Geeesh...

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    When was the last time you heard of a legislator going to jail for ANYTHING???

[/ QUOTE ] That's what I'm talking about. Why is that ??? If it'd been you or me behind the wheel of that caddy, we'd be in jail right now. I think it's alittle unfair, don't you ??? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

James Traficant.

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    James Traficant.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I have no idea who that is or what that person did and what happened to them over it. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well, let me give ya a couple of hints. First, it has something do with this thread since someone asked about when the last time a legislator went to jail.

And the other hint, which I know is near and dear to your heart is to click on over to your favorite Internet search engine and DO A FAWKING SEARCH!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Well, let me give ya a couple of hints. First, it has something do with this thread since someone asked about when the last time a legislator went to jail.

And the other hint, which I know is near and dear to your heart is to click on over to your favorite Internet search engine and DO A FAWKING SEARCH!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Yeah, like that's going to happen. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Please, Bubba Ray, why such violence? I think you need to settle down on your favorite couch and watch the latest episode of Nova and just don't worry about poor Paul.

And PAUL... I think we'd be in jail, and that's exactly where that damn politician dude should be n stuff... I say we have us a good ol' fashioned hanging at the town hall /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif