Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wedding Ring Lost & Found

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cdh, May 10, 2004.

1. cdh

cdh Registered Member

About 3 weeks ago me and the wife and some friends went on a 4 wheel/drinking trip to Flagstaff AZ. After about 4 hours at a couple of bars we though it would be a good idea to go on a cocktail drive. With 2 trucks, beer, and booze we head to the forest roads at 11:30 p.m. About midnight one truck gets stuck in the mud, and at 1:00 a.m. the same truck gets stuck agian. After helping my buddy get out of the mud we get back to the house at 2:00 a.m.

While washing the mud off myself I realize that I am missing my wedding ring! /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif I figured that I lost it in the mud, and the ring went back to it's mother earth. The wife took it as best as a wife can. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

On Friday night my buddy opened the tailgate on his truck, and amazingly my ring was stuck between the carpet and the weatherstrip. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I could not believe my luck!! The funny thing is I was so drunk that I don't remember reaching in the back of the truck.

If you are married save yourself some greef and leave your wedding ring at home when going wheeling.

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Maybe leave the beer at home or in camp next time you go wheeling and the ring on your finger /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Drinking and wheeling/driving are not two things that mix well. Drinking in camp when you are done for the day is one thing but to go wheeling while drunk is completly idiodic.

3. cdh

cdh Registered Member

When the drivers are sober, I don't see the harm.

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    You need to clarify that. Your post sounds like YOU were driving while drunk off yer @ss. That'll get ya shot 'round these parts. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    You need to clarify that. Your post sounds like YOU were driving while drunk off yer @ss. That'll get ya shot 'round these parts. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    ya when i read your post it sounded like you were all drinking and wheeling so please make it clear that the drivers were sober

6. marine_enlisted

marine_enlisted 1/2 ton status

Whew! Looks like another disaster of a drunk/wheeling post has been averted. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Whew! Looks like another disaster of a drunk/wheeling post has been averted. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, dammit.... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

8. ktedesco

ktedesco 1/2 ton status

Yea, I was thinking to myself "Here we go again"

9. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Drinking and driving is a no-no /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

10. mogas

mogas 1/2 ton status

Hey man, Glad you found it!!!!! Whose truck was it in????

A "Coctail Drive" here in Flagstaff generally is driven by a NON drinking driver so that if you get pulled over the worst you get is open container..

Are you going to Sedona this weekend???? Should be fun to watch Eric bang up his "truck"