Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WEEK 2

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by potato76, Sep 12, 2002.

1. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

what do you guys think for this week??
    ill even put some scores up just for fun.

atlanta over chicago 17-14

detroit over carolina 7-3

green bay over new orleans 21-10 /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

cincinnati loses to clevland 35-7

jacksonville loses to K.C. 17-3

miami loses to indi 21-20

patriots beat the jets 40-21

tampa over baltimore 20-17

tenn. over cowgirls 26-14

arizona loses to seattle 17-3

giants lose to st. louis 30-17

buffalo loses to minn. 25-10

denver loses to san fran 21-14

texans over san diego 19-14

oakland beats pitt. 21-7

monday night
    phili beats washington 19-7

anyone else daring enough to throw out some picks or call me on my awful ones? no amazing games this week it doesnt seem.

2. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

same excpet for carolina, cincy, az, and buffalo.

and the only score that matters...sf-76 dnvr-12

3. bobsurf

bobsurf 1/2 ton status

Houston over San Diego???? I want some of whatever it is your smokin. In my pool they are 12.5 point favorites and I'm taking em. I also have Atlanta riding Vick for another week and taking the Bears at home. Care to make these bets interesting? Loser has to post a thread titled "Bears/Chargers suck, who agrees?" if they're team loses.

4. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

no way on philly washington...

my boy lavar wont let it happen

GO SKINS

Later

5. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

your off your rocker i think your cheese has definatly slid off your cracker /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

houston just came off of a big win over the cowboys im betting that momentum carries over.They also have jermain lewis garunteeing great feild postion after every return.I knew this team would surprise the cowgirls look for another one. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

7. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

that one is my toss up game but i like mcnair as a quaterback so i chose phili.wouldnt doubt washington though.

8. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

i missed it last time but the bears do suck as you can see and if my team loses..........i couldnt bear to say they suck because win or lose for me they are #1.so im running away on that deal

9. bobsurf

bobsurf 1/2 ton status

Yeah, I meant to say "Packers". Can't beleive you're running though. Especially a guy from the Black and Blue division.

10. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

i just couldnt bear to say the packers suck

11. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

i just plain suck this week no sense in putting up scores today ill do it tomorrow. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif vegas is gaining alot of money this week /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

12. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Thats the one thing I miss, liveing here in Ut. They don't follow the teams all that close, like they did in Colo..

We get beat over the head with the <font color="purple">Utah Jazz</font color> (never cared for basket-ball), but you have to saty up-late to find out what the foot-ball scores were (thats where you come in, potato. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif)

The only game I saw was the Packers/Bears game. They might have made it f they made that one missed F/G. Farve looks like he's affraid to be hit, maybe he took one-too-meny.

Who won the Bronco game?

13. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

broncos but i wont rag on the 9ers cuz the packers lost too. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

14. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

(go raiders)

15. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

It sure gets quiet around here when Green Bay and San Fran both loose.*sigh* /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

16. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

lol, no kidding!

17. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

what was it... Tampa bay 25 and Baltimore 0...
    HAHAH BUCS RULE!!!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

18. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

I like Tampa Bay, but now since you are being so feisty I may have to change my tune! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

19. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

wooooooooohooooooooooo cowboys won. haha they beat the titans. i love it. coakley is a damn good linebacker to come back after gettin hurt. one of the best linebackers there are. GO COWBOYS WOOOHOOOO. lol. ok i'm done. later

jacob

20. bobsurf

bobsurf 1/2 ton status

The cowboys still got beat by the Texans (who the Chargers just spanked), and Coakley doesn't hold a candle to Seau.