Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Week one

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by POWERMAD, Feb 14, 2003.

1. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Been a week sober now, I had a few during the week as i found that you don't drink as heavy and as long as I was and just stop. the body starts to spaz out and do all sorts of funky things. But the last 3 days all I have had is coffee and Pepsi to drink. I don't know if I will give it up for good but for right now I am just going to concentrate on not drinking today.
    And I know myself well enough that having just a few means draining the whole thing as fast as I can. And when ya drink an 18 pack in 3 hrs or so ya have a tendancy to go from 0- sh!tfaced pretty damn fast.
    I realy don't know how I managed not to do anything stupid these last few months. well not to stupid anyway. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

One day at a time... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Hang in there .... Try putting a $10 in a jar everyday instead of buyin a 1/2 rack = more truck money!

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

Congrats!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Take it a day at time. Spend the money on truck parts instead. We're all pullin' for ya. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif hang in there man. we're rootin for ya.

jacob

7. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Sweet! I know too many people addicted who wish they could do what you are doing...they just don't have the willpower. CK5 is behind you! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif