Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Weekend carnage ..Fender

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bckinblk, Sep 4, 2003.

1. bckinblk

bckinblk 1/2 ton status

I need to replace both my front fenders on my 88 k-5 Due to a couple of trees /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif.. Will pickup fenders fit a k5 I found a set off of a 1987 k-10 short bed and I want to buy the fenders ..Will they fit?? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

They should fit fine /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

How bads the damage and what are the chances of it happening again? I replaced my fenders and wish that I hadn't, not so much because of the money but for the time to swap them out and then end up damaging and then cutting out the wheel wells on the new ones /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

The worst damage I took to the front fenders was from a shopping cart. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Rear fenders on the other hand I have destroyed on rocks.

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I'm on my third set of front fenders in 7 years.../forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Rene

6. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

you guys must take the long way to work...i have no body damage....cept for a scoatch of rust

7. bckinblk

bckinblk 1/2 ton status

I totally crushed in the front of the driver fender smashed my high beam and broke the light bezel when I slid down an embankment into the tree /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif and i bottomed out the passenger fender going through a revene . But it was totally worth it because I was wheelin with a few buddys and a brand new h2 showed up and would'nt dare follow me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks for the info I will bolt em up tamarrow..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif