Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Weird dream [confused]

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddin4fun, Mar 22, 2002.

1. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

man..I had a strange one last night!

I was dreaming that I was cleaning the house. I went to get the pledge (aka dusting stuff) and I couldn't find it! I was so pissed (cause in real life, things have just been disappearing. Like, over christmas I went to try and find my little houses I always put out for decorations and they've vanished! Then, last week, a whole bottle of shampoo which I used once just vanished! I have the conditioner...but not the shampoo...anyway)! So I started looking everywhere and I can't find it. So I sit down on the floor by the TV and look over and (I don't really have this in real life) see a thing where the speakers plug in. I'm still fuming so with what ever is in my hand I smack it on the deal where the speakers plug in (the thing is seperate from everything else..*shakes head*). All of the sudden, there is a big amp underneath it and the speaker thing sparks and starts a fire and catches the big black amp thing on fire. So, I'm standing up with a "/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif" on my face and take everything that's on fire outside. The outside of the house is nothing like what it is in real life. I'm on a ranch I guess cause I saw cows fenced in. *shakes head again* So, I set the stuff down on the side walk and get a hose and start hosing it off. The sides fall apart and on the inside everything is burnt, but instead of being burnt, it's sorta an off white color. And then I woke up.

WTF? /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif No more sketti!!!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

It's a sign...... means you want to give me your Blazer for free... trust me, trust you dream and I will arrange shipping this weekend... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

At least there wasnt any clowns /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

4. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

I'm always having weird dreams so my best friend bought me a "dream dictionary". It says that fire is an important element in dreams. It indicates a period of renewal, but also a certain amount of painful reflection. If in the end you "put out the fire", you will overcome your probems. Maybe since you were "cleaning your house", it's time to clean house(mentally) and heal from certain painful experiences. Like I said it will be difficult, but you shall overcome it. Vedy interesting! That will be $50 please.

5. muddin4fun

Do you take IOU's? /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

I looked at an online dream dictionary and it said the same thing about fire being an obstical and getting over it in this particular dream and that also, since it didn't burn me, that'd I'd be lucky?

6. muddin4fun

Bawahahahaha!!! *wipes tear*

Uh...sure /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
    Only if you trade me the Peon /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Just kidding
    let me make that a bold JUST KIDDING just incase you didn't see it /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

7. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

You're just jealous the Peeon got stuck on a speed bump and we made into to coolest teeter totter ever... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

On a side note... my coworker said you might be getting hemroid flare up soon, so the fire might be a warning sign! LOL /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

8. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I think the fire in yer dream is because of you ate Mexican food late in the evening (re: Potty Post).......it is a Scientifical Proven Fact that Mexican food eaten too soon before bedtime causes weird dreams.....

9. greg83k5

greg83k5 1/2 ton status

i'm of the opinion that dreams have no real meaning, and are sorta your brain just 'burning off' some experience and since they reside only in your mind they don't have to adhere to any rules. like reality.

lame, huh? i suppose it would be a lot more interesting if they could be reliably interpreted.

what would be more interesting is if i could control my dreams and dream about, say, me blasting across lake travis in a scarab with a bunch of drunken strippers.

your dreams may vary....

greg