Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Weird Heep citing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 88K5Jimmy, Aug 22, 2003.

1. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Saw a heep the other day and it had second gen tailights grafted into the rear of it. had to take a double look and wonder what the reasoning behind it was.

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

the reasoning behind it is..."why not" i bet youve never seen a jeep with 2nd gen taillights before, have you?...at least that jeep has something different...

3. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

I saw a newer jeep today at a red light. Caught a glimps of some decent sized mud tires poking out from under the fenders. When I rode by the rims had to be at least 17", but nothing that anyone with some sense would put on an offroad vehicle. They looked like they belongs on some little rice burner with a tin can muffler and a huge "wing." It was ridiculious!

Kris

4. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

I once saw a blazer with toyota lights, geesh what a looser... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[​IMG]

5. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

yeah i saw this really fugly brown chevy last night with brandy new tail lights and housings with CHROME trim on a custom deluxe....what a loser eh? [​IMG]

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Get this... I looked out the window this morning and saw a spray-painted Exploder with clear corners and stickers all over it... What a fawking idiot... Wait, that was MY Exploder /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Nevermind, it kicked ass /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

Ugly, Can't show ya th new tail lights from the junk yard... Another loser... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

8. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

I'm a loser...

9. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Saw a heep the other day and it had second gen tailights grafted into the rear of it. had to take a double look and wonder what the reasoning behind it was.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually several years ago, there was a kit with the template and all to do this, one of the 4x4 mags even had and article on it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif