Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

weird problem

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Kelboski, Jun 3, 2000.

1. Kelboski

Kelboski 1/2 ton status

in my previous post, i dicsussed my shaking problem, but what really gets me is the slow and go, on the highway. i was doing about 60mph and the truck would slow down then go by itself. i thouhgt i noticed it a week ago on the highway, but the wind was blowing hard and i just assumed thats what it was. it did it again tonight, but only in overdrive, and only when i was accelerating on the highway at about 60 - 65 mph......help please!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks in advance...Kelboski

2. Espen88k5

Espen88k5 1/2 ton status

If your enginemounts are bad, that could be causing your engine to pull on the gaswire (maybe only when hot), or release slowly and create a ghost-car that will have a will of it's own.... Seen Christine by steven king!!!?
    Get's the hairs to raise on my arm just thinking about a jealous blazer with an attitude..

<font color=blue>Espen88k5</font color=blue>

3. Blazer79

Blazer79 1/2 ton status

Does it wander around? Maybe you have bad bearings on your front wheels. Sometimes the wheels are aligned fine, but the play in the bearings will allow them to aim at each other, making the Blazer harder to move.

<font color=black>//////
    What the heck!...Drive it like gas is $0.50/gal!!!
    </font color=black>[​IMG]